Chapter five ½

June

2 cases

One of which left Buma striped from some of his powers. He gained his running abilities slowly, he has been slower; even if he's the fastest force alive.

-

July

7 cases

Asa's icy touch has been colder as his powers are slowly becoming stronger once more by mission to mission...

Asa was in his place, close to the Sepent's Chair. He huffed and smiled as he realized that his icy green veins and touches were getting stronger and back to normal as time passes by. He played and made icy sculptures from his hands as the team was scattered across the room, exhausted from one of their practices.

"HEY!" Buma stopped his running and went closer to Asa. "Your powers, they're coming back!" He laughed and shaked Asa's shoulder in excitement.

"Yeah" Asa huffed in response as he nudged himself to Buma while Rintik and Nisna looked at each other amazed on his powers being rebirth. "Watch this" Asa encoded to his friends as he made a green snow sphere and planned to aim it to Pa Eja's chair that was placed in the middle of the circled room. Asa stood up and was ready to throw the icy figure. "Here it goes!"

The ball was thrown and the team all saw how fast it went, it was almost directed in the middle of the Serpent's Chair, but before it could hit the seat Buma ran as fast as he could and grabbed the ball.

"WOAH" Nisna nudged herself up as she didn't expected the reaction.

"Man..." Asa let out as a disappointment statement. "Why did you do that?" Buma didn't say a word as his eyes were flashed within blue lightning. He stood in the spot while the snowball was slowly melting. "Buma?" Asa asked once more. No answer.

Rintik lifted her eyebrows and tried to wake Buma to reality by trying to inhale a portion of her Mother's thrown powers that were transported into her. "Woi! BUMA!" She mind linked him as Buma gasped for air with his eyes wide open, he let out his reach from the ice as his state was back.

"WHAT HAPPENED..." Buma let out a shaky whisper. Asa ran towards his friend and hold his shoulders.

"You grabbed the ball I was throwing, are you okay?" Asa asked as Buma looked at Nisna and Rintik who he heard the voice that brought him back.

"It's a sudden instinct? I don't know...I guess my powers are getting in my control" a nervous laugh was let out by Buma as the team just shook their worries off. They smiled in an awkward stance as everything was slowly getting back to normal.

It's not.

Rintik stopped her walk in Abditory Hening as she urged herself to move closer to Buma. "Buma...are you okay?" She let out.

"Yeah, thanks to you" Buma let out as quickly as he possibly could. Rintik shook her head and smiled, they both nodded once more and was getting ready to go home after a long day at work.

-

September

2 cases

-

October

5 cases

Nisna is now the last member to be the victim from the first mission of the month, her flying has shorten the height as she grew tired of flying. The other team members are slowly getting more stronger with the return of their powers, with Ninsa catching up.

They can't let Si Kutuk Merah take all of their powers. But how?