Chapter three: Abditory Hening

"Aaagh" Rintik stumbled around as her head was spinning as an effect of the bracelet's traveling.

"Rintik are you alright?" Rintik's Mother calmed her daughter down.

"Yup I'm okay don't worry about me...what about you Mah?" Rintik asked her Mother as they were adjusting their state of mind mentally and physically of where they are. "I'm fine dear"

"Is this Abditory Hening..." Rintik huffed. "I feel like...that we're in a cave?" Rintik added as she grabbed her Mother's arm in hers. "Is there no one here?"

"It's beautiful," Rintik's Mother said as she imagined if things could have been different, she imagined if she did this all by herself when she was about Rintik's age. What could've happened?

The place was interesting, it was a sphere-shaped area above with stoned floors and ceilings, with other cave entrances carved on the east, south, north, and west of the entire room; It was spacious alright. It had windows with a circled design, and the view from each one was breathtaking. The first window had mountains, and the next had beaches and an ocean view.

"Wherever we are, this is insane Mah" Rintik chuckled as she covered her mouth with both of her hands.

"What are we supposed to do after this? Did your letter explain anything else?" Rintik's Mother uttered as she has been waiting for this moment but didn't have the courage until now.

"No...It didn't say anything else" Rintik checked the note from her pocket and flipped it open as it was in her hands.

"What about that voice in your head...is it gone?" Rintik's Mother asked.

"It's gone" Rintik let out as she circled the area. "This is not as simple as I thought it was". Nor it wasn't as simple as they thought, the Mother and Daughter duo had no idea where they are getting themselves into surrounded by a room full of stones and sculptures. It was definitely colder than Bali's weather alright.

"Rintik..." Rintik's Mother began to speak "My dear, please know that I am not pressuring you to do this. Just because I didn't take my opportunity and regretted this power that I have and could have fixed decades ago. Don't do this for the pity you hold. Just don't." Rintik smiled in a sad tone as she added to her Mother's response.

"Mah, I want to do this. I may have feared what the fires could do to myself and you. As may be coming here might solve the issues and control my powers." Rintik grabbed her Mothers right hand. "Do you want your powers gone?-"

Then before Rintik's Mother could have answered, a crack sound similar to a wood stick being broken into two appeared from the sides of the room causing both Rintik and her Mother to jump while they were sticking together. It was silent but there was definitely someone.

"Speak now, On whoever you are..." Chills shivered over Rintiks whole body.

" Rintik, you're finally here. And you brought your Mum!"

"You." Rintik adjusted her shoulders as they were stiff, she looked at her Mother and asked "Did you hear that voice? Or was it just me..."

"Oh, I definitely heard that Rintik" Her Mother replied.

"That's the voice...that's him, the mysterious guy in my head". Rintik admitted, then she and her Mother nodded as they went closer to the voice.

"Stay behind me" Rintik's Mother held an arm in front of her Daughter.

Rintik shoved her Mother's arm politely as she let herself ignite. "I could light myself now, I think this might be pretty handy on whoever we're seeing" Rintitk smiled as her whole body glowed in a Violet-fired form, her eyes were blue...so her long black hair has purple flames. Rintik's Mother stood shocked as she looked at her daughter.