Ryu-II

As they were about to hit the water Ryu slows down again creating  big waves on water, one huge wave was coming towards Jack But he just splits it into two with just his hand and Irie saw that.

She carefully jumps down on the hard surface and Ryu swims back to underwater.
"You...you just now.." she clearly saw how he cut those waves with his hand
"Oh...that...that was my wind style"
"It's my first time seeing it!" Irie was quite surprised when she saw how he use it with ease.
"So what you gona do about him now?" Jack points towards Ryu who is enjoying swiming over water
"Um...i am not sure..."
"Because we just can't keep him here like this do we.."
"May be if we could transform him or may be minimised his siz..." Irie didn't even completed her sentence when Ryu automatically starts to change his shape.
He turned himself into a young boy, who has long dark blue hair just like ocean, red eyes like a ruby and a very clear white skin he is standing over water naked.
"Wait....ai....Ryu...you!" Irie can't figer out what to say
"Well...it's quite amazing he knows how to do that..." Jack push back his specs
As Irie was digesting all the things she saw today suddenly she was pushed back with a force more like someone tackling her down it was Ryu who came running towards her and hugged her making her fall down.

"Irie i am here with you....you did it!!" Ryu snuggles into Irie
"Hey! Ryu!...you are quite naked and cold so will you..." it was useless it's the first time he got to touch a human he got to touch Irie so how could he just stand back right now.
"No! Not yet!" He snuggles in more and more feelings the warmth of her body,
Irie just gave up.

"Let me get you some clothes" Jack said that and left 
"Have you had enough?" Irie asks Ryu
He gets up quietly with a big smile on his face
Irie pick up her cloak and put it over him she still can't believe that this is happening for real.
"Thank you Irie" Ryu said innocently looking at her with his big doe eyes well he is still a kid and shorter than Irie that makes him look even cuter.
"Is this how you actually look?" Irie asks because this is a total new face and also a human face.
"I don't know, i still don't know how I look it just happened"
"Nice though now that you are here"
"Hehe..." He hugs her again like a puppy Irie just sighs and caresses his head. Jack came back soon with a set of clothes and helped Ryu put it on since he have no idea how to wear it.

"So you are Ryu" he asks as he helps him with his pants
"Yes! That's my name" this dragon is very friendly Jack thought.
"How old are you?"
"Um...i don't know?"
"Hm.. okay" guess he have no past memories

"Irie do i look good?!" Ryu came out and show his dress to her
Irie chukels and nods
"I can feel his mana even from quite far we should do something about it" Jack realise that in his presence he could feel the strong power radiating from him well that's what dragons are widely known for 'their immense power' they hold
"I think this would do" Irie remembered the pending she wores all the time she puts it on Ryu's neck
"That's suppressing his mana....if it's solved we should probably head back now it's will be dark soon"
They took the same path back to the dorm.

Jack excuse himself and leaves them be as they were inside the dorm.
"Ah! And thank you for your help Jack, i am very great full" Irie thanks for all the things he have done for her
"Oh! A simple thanks won't do" Jack cross his arms
"How am I supposed to pay you back?"
"I still want to see what your dragon got there" he gives smirks and left.
"Guess we will be staying here for quite sometime" Irie says making Ryu shrug
"Anyhow...i wana eat something you promised we will eat together if I ever came out!" Ryu says in excitement
"Sure!" Irie gave her best smile ever remembering that time when she made this promise.

"Hey Irie!what happened to your hand?!" Noah came sprinting towards her with his gang when he saw her.
"Just got a small cut" Irie laugh awkwardly
"Okay...and who's he!?" Noah looks at him from toe to head
"Hi I am Ryu Irie's drg...." Irie cuts him off  "my relative"
"Hello there i am Noah" he shakes hands with him
"I am Eve" she looks at him in adore eyes since he is short and cute even shorter than hobi
"Hobi" he smiles
"Gray" he didn't even look as they introduce themselves
"Nice to meet you!" Ryu giggles
"Ryu wants to eat something so I was thinking of taking him out, wana join?" And there is no way Noah will say no so they all ended up going together.

"It's a unique name 'Ryu' it means dragon if i am not wrong" hobi states while they came to a noodles shop because that's first thing Ryu smelled and just wana try it.
"Yah!" Irie says she is trying not to expose Ryu infront of them at least not now and wishing Ryu takes the hint but he is too busey looking at everything.

"Here's your order sir" the waiter puts six bowls of hot beef ramen and left
"It looks good" Noah dig in first
"Slow down don't embaress us it front of everyone" hobi nags him like usual

Ryu was struggling to pick a fork but thankfully nobody noticed except Irie, she silently corrected him and show him how to do it. "O...." Ryu copies them and with the first bite his eyes lit up after that nobody could stop him. Irie is happy just looking at him enjoying himself.

I wish he will always be happy like this...

"You too!" Ryu wispers to himself so that Irie won't heard him
"So Ryu did you came to see the competition?" Eve asks
"yes! You came to watch the competition Right Ryu" Irie looks at him with a look to 'just do as she says'
"Yah!" He got the hint and he understood that his identity shouldn't be revealed at any cost, well how are they suppose to tell them that Ryu is an actual dragon.

They went to places and enjoyed the different foods where ever they got the chance, they were shocked to see that how Ryu could eat soo much even if he looks so small. Eve also did his hair since it's not tied, she made a loose braid and curls down his ears and also due to his white skin he looks prettier than any girl. 
Ryu made new friends with some street cats and dog he will feed them where ever he saw one. They also came towards him and everyone wonder why?

"Have a good night" Hobi takes his leave to his room so does Gray and Eve and lastly Noah.
"Is he sleeping with you?" Noah asks
"Ah! Yes! He can't sleep without me" Irie says nervously
"Sute yourself then, night" Noah turns on his heels and walk away he can't act jealous in front of a little kid now right?
But Ryu saw that which made him chuckle
"What?" Irie gives a side eye
"Nothing" Ryu hugs her and open the door nob
As soon as he saw the bed he flopped on it with a bounce "wow...it's soft and warm" he pulls the sheets over himself

"Ryu, wana take a.." she stooped when she saw a beautiful sleeping face rested softly over the white pillow almost the same colour of his skin and his pretty hair, she didn't have the urge to wake him up so she just let's him be.

"Sweet dreams" she wispers and leave a kiss on his forehead.