Left out

next day~

Irie woke up at the palace rooftop, the night was chilly but was not that bad because she brought all the necessary items with her, she didn't go back home because she knows that if she goes back then may be returning will be harder.
the sun has not rise yet and as general said to find him by the dawn. Irie stretch up and not to mention the view is very beautiful, villages, forest covered in fog in early morning with a little ray of light coming from behind the mountains which touches her eyes.

"hm.. let's see where we could find him?"
then she climb down from there, it's a surprise that not a single guard has caught her up until now even when she has been inside the castle and roaming here and there from yesterday, not that she wants anyone to caught her but it's just really 'strange' or just a coincidence that it's always general who caught her all the damn time.

as for our general he received the file of Irie as soon as he returned his home, it doesn't say much just how her grandmother brought her here escaping from the war, they were from quite a rich family and she brought lots of wealth with her, then they settled in far villages and not in main states where they could have lived a rich life. but why? after not getting a satisfactory answer he drop that topic.
then he told Peter that he will be away from home for the time being for some important work.
Peter totally understand that it's his duty and all and never even expect from him to tell everything related to his work but Arthur is generous enough to at least inform him as a responsible brother. which peter finds very cute.

Irie climbs down and goes to the market the people are early birds here and since she is not sure where he lives so she just have to ask someone, she asks a lady, "go straight from here and take a right from there then you will see a big mansion straight ahead, there's where he lives"
"thank you"

Irie took the directions she told and found the mansion in no time then after a walk of few minutes she reached at the gates but she didn't dare to go inside, insted she decides to wait out side; he might come out for sure since the sun is out in the sky already.

Irie keep standing by the wall waiting for general but he never came now that sun has also risen a while ago the time has to be between 5:00 or 5:30 and yet he is not out, may be he is in the palace she thought so she turned on her heels to run towards the palace but then she heard the opening sound of the gate but someone else came outside to make her even more disappointed.

Irie run towards palace may be he has been there the whole time, Irie sneaks inside from the place she always use to get inside and out without getting caught, she checks thoroughly from each room to room but not a single trace of him
she even checked the battlefield but not even there
"where on earth are you General dont tell me you are thinking of ditching me"

~see I never trusted him

"but I still do Ryu" Irie really believes him she just have the gut feeling that it's something else. she always chose people wisely and this time too she is not wrong about general too. she will prove it.

as checking through rooms and empty halls she has never seen before but now she has come across lot of new places and also realised that there are quite lots of people in there. but Irie is smart enough to sneak from everyone and everywhere. now she has also seen the queen and the king from close enough, other prince and princess too.

Irie went inside an empty room from the balcony escaping from dog on the next room, the room was same as other but she didn't know who's room is this one. now she doesn't have any option but to go through the main door or she has to take the risk of getting bitten by the Royal dog.

first option is way better so she went for the main door but as she was about to open it she heard the sound of door nob opening from the other side, Irie flinched.

"everything is arranged properly right? I don't like unorganised plans" Lucas walks in
"yes sir! please don't worry I have put only my trusted people on this work" another man with him answers as he walk in behind him and closes the door softly
where as Irie was fast enough to hide behind the folding of huge curtain of windows but she could hear them pretty well.

~who is he?
"I have no idea Ryu" Irie talks in her head

"keep giving me tabs on it" Lucas commands
"yes sir" then he bow his head and leaves
"just little more wait; then soon enough I am going to be the next general of this empire" Lucas left out an evil laughs and can clearly see the darkness in his eyes.

"is he talking about general Arthur in anyway?" Irie thoughts

~may be...

"It means he is in danger!"
but where can he be at this moment? how to find him? he can't leave me like that! he has to teach me those swords!?

many more questions lingers in Irie's head but who will answer?

~irie you remember someone coming out of his mansion?

"huh?! yah!! wait! first let's get out of here!"
Irie saw that window is not locked so she open it very careful but was no use it already made too much sounds
"who's.... there?" Lucas walks towards the window
woosshh~ slides the curtains aside But no one was there
"someone was here..." Lucas smirk and picks up the bracelet accidently dropped by Irie.
"I didn't know you started to keep bugs around yourself Arthur!?"