First step

Irie didn't waste any time and rush to find the person she saw coming out of general's mansion,
"I think if we are luck...." she didn't even finished her sentence and bumped into someone on the hallway and they both falls down.
"eh!" Peter rubs his butt
"oh! I am so sorry sir..." ah it's him' Irie blinks
"hey kid? what are you doing here?" Peter dust his clothes
"um....sir I want your help.." Irie grabs Peter's hand

"sorry kiddo but I can't do that" peter has a very special job at palace and more importantly he can only interact with very selected peoples and that is only to collect and give them information they asks for. more like a personal spy for selected peoples.

"sir...it's rather a personal favour" Irie laughs awkwardly still not letting go of his hand
how to ask him?

~from your mouth

it's not funny!Ryu! Irie screams
"and... what is that..?"
"can I know where I can find general right now?"
"oh! he left! for some important business"
"where?"

now peter looks at her suspiciously
"why?"
"he might be in danger..."
"may be...but you don't have to worry about him you know, he can take care of himself"
"yes..but he promised me something and then he left just like that" Irie pouts
"he is not the type to break promises just wait for him to return" peter says nicely because he just have a soft side for small kids and animals though Irie is not a kid but not sure about being an pet.

~heh! act cute and he will spill it

Ryu suggests
"then when he will return.." Irie asks with twinkling eyes
"not sure but might take weeks.."
"is he gone somewhere very far from here?"
"yep! something like that!"
no denying that Madrin is freaking far from here. peter thought
"Bingo" Irie smiles

"okay I will wait..." Irie should be awarded for her acting skills
"good girl!" peter looks at her adorablely
"I should get going my mumma must be worried" finally Irie leaves Peter's hands
"should I drop you at the gate?" peter asks genuinely
"no it's fine I remember the way" Irie wave her hand and runs away
peter looks at her back
"be safe.... brother" then he turns around and went his own way

Irie runs out through her escape route

~but where on earth we will find him?
we don't know anything about outside world Irie...

"We will just head towards the swans"

Ryu and Irie are both very concerned about the kingdoms and different palace out of Haimon. she knows that they have to head towards West to swans and now that general is not here no one is capable of capturing her this time.

"at least I have an compass" Irie took out from her backpack

~then you suggest we should just head towards west?

"what else can we do, and about general we can't do anything about it you know; I guess you were right he ditched us afterall huh?..." Irie shrug, what can they even do when they have never seen what's out of Haimon.

~he can take care of himself...

"exactly! we should be worried about ourselves first, it's us who will be in trouble" Irie sigh

Irie took out her compass since they decided to head towards west at all cost, the entrance to the kingdom opens at West as well that can be mere luck.

~you think we can get out from front gates?

"heh...why not?" Irie smirk
Irie reached the front gates soon and saw there are big walls all around as she thought and guards on the each corner down the wall as well as above it.
if she has to go out might just have to take down few guards.
Irie spotted one area with only five of them and was also quite area little bit surrounded by tress so she goes there,

"here goes nothing.." and she climbed up through trees and landed on concrete, it also took the attention of guards.
"hey! you!" one of them reached her she turned back and dashed towards him with a punch she didn't miss it because he was too shocked to even think twice.

then another one took out the sword from his side and run towards her with all his might, Irie also took one of her swords. they were in middle of one on one. when another solider saw her he thought of reporting about it but also pissed about that they can't even handle a little kid all by themselves. he is someone who was looking for promotion and handling it will be piece of cake that's what he thought.

after five minutes all those guards were on the floor
"that was not hard?" Irie blinks her eyes in disbelief

~you are not trained for nothing you know

"yah..!" Irie laughs and then continue what she started and heads out from there.
jumped from the high wall and landed perfectly on the ground on the other side of the wall.

~i am worried but i will be lying if i say i am not excited

"yah me too"

Irie escaped successfully from there but she didn't know that she has been watched this whole time someone was looking over her each moves and is letting her go purposely. but Irie isn't awar of that at all.

where as Irie is fully depending in her compass and she can't afford to lose it at any cost because that's the only thing which will lead her to her destination. Irie walks through dence forest looking around she knows that it's most likely that people get lost in forest like this.

Irie keeps going where the compass leads her to west. it's been about an hour now.

~irie this is what you always wanted right?

Ryu asks because Irie has this dream since little that she will go out of Haimon and explore the world one day.
"yes! but never thought what will I do once I am out from there I didn't use to know at that time, but now I have purpose" Irie stops in her spot and looks up at the blue sky yes may be this is what she was born for well that's what Irie thinks.

But the reason why she is born is far from her knowing she haven't seen anything yet. she has just lived seventeen years of her life and there is more to see for her in this life. she will know it someday not immediately but definitely. No one in this world is born with purpose in their lives they have to make one! And this is just the first step.