Finale!

"Wake the fuck up Nighteye," the white-haired boy in front of him said and removed his glasses, "we have a lot of things to catch up on."

There were a lot of questions on Nighteye's mind right now but the most important one was-

"Who is this guy and what is he doing here?" Nighteye's eyes went wide as the white-haired boy completed his sentence, "yeah I can read your mind," he shrugged, "it is one of the basic power we overseers have."

"And to answer your questions, I am Grey, overseer of your multiverse and the guy who sent that disk to U.A. 15 years ago," Grey said.

"What!? 15... it can't be," then he glared at Grey, "you... you did this to me! So I won't tell the commission about that other future!"

"Shut your trap, mortal! First of all, if I wanted to stop you from spilling that secret I would have simply erased your memory of that viewing," Grey said, "and second you were going 170 on a 100 km/h road while looking at your phone. No way in the hell you can blame me for slamming into a truck."

"And the reason I am here right now is to get you and the readers caught up on the past 15 years," Grey said.

"Readers?" Nighteye asked, but Grey ignored him and conjured a TV out of thin air.

"Let's start from U.A.," Grey said, "during the first two years after the viewing, nothing really significant happened. The Hell Class continued their education and reached their third year without any incidents. The only notable occurrence during this time was that Izuku gained six new quirks and learned to use 100% without any negative consequences."

"But that was just on the surface since two students of the hell class were now personal students of Nezu and were responsible for drafting the long-term anti-commission plan that spanned several years."

"And the first step of the plan started with recruiting the ex-league members," Grey said as he pressed a button on the remote in his hand.

******

*Two years after the viewing*

(Nezu's Office)

"So, you want us to work for you?" Toya Todoroki, aka Dabi, asked, narrowing his eyes at the principal of U.A. He wasn't alone in his wariness, his fellow ex-league members, Himiko and Compress, were also suspicious of this sudden offer.

"Not exactly," Nezu said as he filled three cups of tea. "You will be working for them," he pointed to the other side of the room where Izuku and Momo were engaged in a fierce game of chess. "They are the ones who created the plans, I am just a mere adviser."

"Well, if Izuku is involved in this, I am willing to listen to your proposal," Himiiko said.

"Excellent," Nezu said, taking out three sets of documents and sliding them in front of the ex-league members. "Take a look at these."

They each took a set of papers and started reading through them. As they read, their eyes widened in surprise.

"Wait! These are..." Compress kept looking between the papers and Nezu. 

"Yeah they are the new terms for your amends," Nezu took a sip of his tea, "if you accept these terms, you will no longer have to go back to the rehab center. Instead, you will be living somewhere else, of course under my supervision." 

"But it still doesn't answer what kind of work we are going to do for you," Toya said.

"You will work as our recruiters," Nezu said, noticing visible confusion on their faces. "We all know that there are many remarkable people who are wasting their lives as villains because they were dealt a bad hand in life. That's why I want you to go back to the underworld and recruit these unfortunate souls."