Chapter 22 "Marriage!!"

Start from the beginning

"Dad but..I-I d-do-don't wa-wan-want .." he hasitated.

"But I want...and yeah..Let me tell you that I have already found a girl for you.... she's my childhood friend's daughter...and she's very beautiful..."

He was stunned and can't speak anything..his heart shrinking.

his heart shrinking

"Oppa ..You don't want to marry any other girl, do you??? " Her words threat him more.

"N-no.. I-I need some time to think about it.." he said and went to his room where you're locked.

"Dad I think oppa likes some other girl .." Aera said looking her dad.

"Noo...I have promised my friend that I will get my son married to his daughter only...and you don't need to be very happy, I will get you married as per my choice..."

"Apppaaaaa.." she shouted dramatically.

You're on phone call with your dad and told him that you're in jimin's home cause you had some doubts in maths..and want to explain him to you..and your dad didn't care about it cause he thinks that you're safe with jimin.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Jimin called you and asked you to open the door and so did you.
Jimin came in and immediately locked the door behind him.

"Y/n I don't think you will be able to go home today. My mom dad are sitting outside, it is very difficult to get out in front of them, specially in front of my so called sister.

"Jimin ...but I already told my dad that I'm in your home and coming after some time.." You said.

"Whattt????? You told your dad that you are in my house?? Ohhhh Goshhhh ..how can you be so stupid ?? " He shouted you but in low voice.

"It's alright jimin ...he won't mind it ..even h-he th-thinks t-th-that I'm safe with you.." you told him looking down..cause you know some times ago what he did to you. Actually after this words he also felt guilty but he will not express it to you, not at all.

"Ok ...but you will have to stay in my room till tomorrow..tomorrow my mom dad will go out for shopping..." He said with moist eyes.

"Shopping?? For what?? " You asked him.

"A-actually He is getting me married, I don't know about that girl..umm the daughter of his childhood friend..I guess.."

As soon as you heard these words, your heartbeat started running at the speed of a bullet train. It was clearly visible from your face that you were not at all happy to hear this but you immediately changed your facial expression in front of jimin and made a fake smile on your face.

*How can she be so happy after hearing these words, doesn't she have any feelings for me?? Even after telling all this, nothing enters the heart and mind of her, Such a waste of time she is..Really she shouldn't matter to me but My heart never allows me to get rid of her.. I may harass her, hit her or yell her, but I may want to spend my whole life with her only but I can never tell her about my feelings , because she probably never wanted to know*

Jimin thought himself while you're also in deep thoughts.

*I don't want jimin to marry any other girl but jimin's behavior is not very good sometimes, which I don't like. And I certainly wouldn't want to marry a guy who beat me up, never*

You thought until he patted your chicks.

"Y/n are you happy right ??um well why I'm asking you... you're my student..you will be happy for me...and yeahh after all this is my marriage....I want you to arrange my marriage destination and all decoration and everything.." he said with fake smile as he saw you smiling.

"Umm..but jimin..." You were about to say something when Jimin interrupted.

"But what?? Do you have any problem with my marriage? tell y/n .." he thought you said that "don't get marry with that girl" but you said all this..

"But jimin you don't think, marriage is of you and that girl, and you should arranged all this by her choice..." You said this with heavy heart and fake smile but now he can't understand your pain behind your smile, he himself is very confused.

"Y/n yeah you're right but I don't know the choice of that girl, and I like your choice, so you will do all the preparations yourself...FOR MY MARRIAGE..." he tilted his head slowly and made a fake smile on his face ....and you smiled too.

*To be continued*

Ahhhhh....this was very emotional...so ..umm.... Army, do you want jimin to marry that girl?? Tell me ..or do you want to know who is that girl? Alright you will get to know soon..but for today you vote it ...be happy and excited.. thank you and borahae amiya 💜🫰🏻