13. Liliana

"Hush," Sebastian's soothing voice contrasts with the mischievous melody produced by his skilful fingers. "Stay calm, baby."

Releasing one breast, he gently places his hand behind me, cradling the back of my neck.

Leaning forward, he takes my now abandoned nipple into his mouth, sucking with force, while his wet hair brushes against me. Simultaneously, his thumb ceases its gentle touch on my other erect nipple. Instead, he grips it between his thumb and forefinger, giving it a delicate tug and twist.

"Oh! Sebastian!" I can't help but groan, pressing forward on his lap.

Yet, he shows no signs of stopping. He continues his slow, leisurely, torturous teasing. Meanwhile, my body begins to burn as pleasure takes on a more intense nature.

"Sebastian, please," I whimper, almost begging.

"Hmm," he hums in a low tone from his chest. "I want you to climax like this."

My nipple enjoys a brief break as his words caress my skin as if he's summoning a deep, hidden part of my mind that only he knows about. When he resumes with his teeth, the pleasure becomes almost unbearable. Moaning passionately, I writhe on his lap, desperately craving any friction against his pants. Uselessly, I pull against my restraining panties, longing to touch him, but I am consumed by this treacherous sensation.

"Please," I whisper as I plead, and pleasure courses through my body, starting from my neck and spreading down to my legs, toes curling with every tightening sensation.

"You have such exquisite breasts, my love," he sighs delightfully. "One day, I'll pleasure them completely."

Confusion floods my mind as I open my eyes and stare down at him as he lavishes attention on me. The touch of his hands against my skin sends shivers down my spine, erasing any awareness of my damp clothing. All rational thoughts dissipate as my body becomes taut and eager, yearning for release. And he continues to tease, pulling me closer, sending me into a frenzy. I crave...I crave...

"Let go," he whispers.

I surrender with a resounding intensity, my climax consuming me, and he ceases his sweet torment, enveloping me in his strong embrace as my body descends from its peak. When I finally open my eyes, he gazes down at me with adoration, my head resting against his chest.

"Goodness, I adore witnessing your pleasure, my love," he marvels, his voice filled with awe.

Unable to find the right words, I am left speechless.

"I understand," he murmurs, leaning in to kiss me passionately, his hand tenderly cradling the back of my neck, guiding me into a deep and loving connection.

Lost in his kiss, he eventually pulls away to catch his breath, his eyes vibrant like a tempest.

"Now, I'm going to make passionate love to you," he whispers.

Astounded, I gasp. He grips me firmly around the waist, elevating me from his lap to the edge of his knees, his right hand reaching towards the button on his navy pants. With his left hand, he traces the length of my thigh, pausing at the tops of my stockings each time.

His intense gaze never wavers. We are face to face, and I am vulnerable, confined by my bra and panties. At this moment, there is a profound intimacy that surpasses any we have shared before; me seated on his lap, captivated by his captivating grey eyes.