4.17 𝖲𝖶𝖠𝖭 𝖲𝖮𝖭𝖦

Start from the beginning

"How did you get a prison transport van?" He narrows his eyes and Braeden shrugs.

"I'm a U.S Marshall," She says as if it were obvious and Stiles tilts his head.

"Yeah I just thought that was a cover-" He stops himself, turning to the entrance of the garage as Derek's car pulls in. Derek steps out with Peter following behind him, earning an eye roll from Stiles.

"Are we really bringing him?" Derek asks, gesturing to Liam. Stiles raises an eyebrow at him.

"Are we really bringing him?" Stiles repeats, gesturing to Peter. who scoffs.

"We're bringing everyone we can," Peter gives Stiles a snarky smile before turning to the rest of the group. "And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going. A werewolf can't steal a True Alpha's power, but maybe a Nagual Jaguar with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her can. So if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going."

"We can't," Stiles shakes his head, gaining the attention of Peter. "Not without Allison and  Lydia."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After an hour and a half of waiting, everyone is getting tense. The girls still haven't shown up yet and they're starting to lose daylight. Olive sighs as she watches Stiles pace back and forth next to the Jeep, leaning her head against the door.

"What are they even doing at the school anyways?" Derek appeared next to her, folding his arms across his chest.

"We have the sword, but we needed something with a stronger scent. They went to get a jacket out of Kira's locker," Olive turned just as Stiles tripped over a crack in the pavement, earning a snicker from Isaac, who is sitting inside the Jeep watching from the open window.

"Idiot," He mumbled under his breath and Derek looks down at him with a raised eyebrow.

"They should've been back by now," Olive furrows her brows, turning to the rest of the group.

"I got nothing," Stiles shakes his head as he shoves his phone back in his pocket.

"If they have a car they can catch up to us," Braeden looks between the group and gestures to the cars, but Stiles immediately shuts her down.

"No, what if something happened? What if they're in trouble?" Stiles narrows his eyes at Braeden, who shrugs.

"Fine, you stay, you find them, we're gonna go on without you," Peter turns around, tossing his arms in the air as he moves to get into the car.

"I could call Mason," Liam pipes up, already reaching for his phone. "He has a study group at the school, maybe he could look for them."

"Alright, fine," Stiles sighs frustratedly, gesturing for Liam to pull out his phone before turning to get into the Jeep, Malia following in tow.

"You're with me," Derek says just as Olive is about to join them. She turns to him with a puzzled look and he just nods to the van.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The team is off, all three of their vehicles in pursuit of the border between California and Mexico. Derek and Olive are sat in the back of the transport van across from Liam, who is cuffed to the bench. Liam rattles the cuffs against the bench, looking over at the two with an optimistic look on his face.