4.01 𝖶𝖧𝖤𝖭 𝖨𝖭 𝖬𝖤𝖷𝖨𝖢𝖮

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Flashbacks are italicized

one month later

Olive sighed as she and Stiles took in the town around them. It was small, people selling things out of carts along the sidewalk, children playing in the street, and one lone taxi driving down it. They followed it as it passed them, watching it disappear in the distance as they nervously looked around for where they needed to go.

"See this isn't so bad," Stiles nodded as he glanced around the town and Olive rolled her eyes.

"It's not the town that's bad, it's this plan," She wrung her hands nervously and Stiles scoffed, turning to face her.

"What's wrong with the plan?" He rose an eyebrow at her and she blinked at him a few times.

"Stiles this is the worst plan you've ever come up with," She lightly shook her head, looking down at the ground.

"Okay, I am fully aware it's not the best plan but we were on a bit of a time crunch, no?" Stiles gestured to the town around him and Olive sighed as they moved to start walking. "We're gonna be fine."

"We're all gonna die," Olive looked ahead nervously and Stiles rolled his eyes, moving to stand in front of her.

"We're not all gonna die."

"This plan is terrible and we're all gonna die," She began wringing her hands together again and Stiles shook his head, scoffing lightly

"Okay, you know what," He took her hands in his, causing her to look up at him. "I know the plans not foolproof, okay? Trust me, I am aware, but as long as we stick to it, and stick together, we're gonna be fine. Okay?"

Olive let out a long exhale and nodded as Stiles dropped her hands, wiping his own on his pant legs. She furrowed her eyebrows and he smiled at her sheepishly.

"Your hands are really sweaty," He shrugged and Olive scoffed, pushing past him to continue walking ahead of him. "Hey, remember what I just said about sticking together? I- okay."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As they approached the building there were three men standing on the stairs guarding the door, one of them stepped in front of the two, blocking them from entering. Olive said something in Spanish to the man, which Lydia had spent way too long teaching her on the way here, but he just shook his head, not allowing them past. Stiles and Olive shared a look before Stiles dug in his pocket for plan B. He pulled out a tarot card, showing it to the man, who redirected his gaze to the camera above the door. Stiles followed his line of sight, moving the card in front of the camera. The door beeped seconds later and opened. The man stepped aside, letting the two enter the building.