1.15 𝖣𝖤𝖳𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Detention was not the place Olive wanted to be right now, especially not with any of the people here. She sighed, plopping down into the seat next to Matt, who wouldn't stop offering her chips, across from Jackson, who looked like he was about to throw up and, surprisingly, wouldn't stop apologizing to her, Allison, diagonal to her, was the only tolerable person in this place. She just let her have space and didn't push her too far. It was far better than sitting at a table with Scott and Stiles trying to do detective work or Erica and Isaac who were the last people on Earth she wanted to see.

"Olive I really am- I really am- I'm sorry I need to go to the bathroom," Jackson stopped himself mid-sentence to get up and run out of the room.

"Are you sure you don't want any of-"

"I'm okay Matt, thank you," Olive answered for the 5th time and Matt nodded, putting them away and putting his headphones back in. Allison gave her a sympathetic smile and Olive tilted her head.

"Did you know?" She leaned in, whispering across the table.

"Did I know what?" She replied, looking like she had no clue what Olive was talking about.

"About my parents, they're like your parents," Allison's eyes went wide.

"Did you not know? They talk about it like you know," She said, in complete disbelief. Olive shook her head, a tear falling down her face.

"I didn't."

"Olly, I am so sorry. I would've told you if I'd known that-" Allison starts but Olive stops her.

"I know, I know."

"That's so shitty, I'm sorry they didn't tell you, especially now- oh my god you're a werewolf," She said as if it just hit her. Allison said, probably a little too loudly.

"I'm going to check on Jackson. Nobody move," Mr. Harris said from the doorway, but as soon as he left everyone shifted seats. Scott and Stiles moved to sit with Erica to interrogate her about Jackson's parents and Isaac took the seat across from Olly and next to Allison.

"What's going on with you," Olive averted her gaze and went back to her homework. Isaac scoffed at her and she just glared at him. "Olly, what's wrong why are you mad?"

"Why am I mad? Are you seriously asking me that question right now? Have you acquired any new information in the last few days, maybe something related to me, or my family, something that I would wanna know?" Isaac visibly paled. Olive nodded her head and packed all her stuff up and went to the now empty table Scott and Stiles had occupied. Allison looked over at Isaac with a raised eyebrow and he shook his head, returning to his seat.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Isaac knew he royally screwed up. But he wanted to tell her, he was going to, he was just waiting for the right moment. Derek told him he should tell her, he should've told her. How did she even find out? He looked over to where she was sitting, her back was to him and resting in her hand. She had her headphones in, probably listening to Taylor Swift or something. He wanted to do something, he wanted to tell her everything. Not just about her parents, about how he felt, about what he wanted. But he just stared, it's all he could do.