4.09 𝖳𝖮𝖮 𝖥𝖠𝖱

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The game was about to start and the other team was preparing on the sidelines. Olive paced nervously in front of her team, adjusting her whistle on her neck. She walked over to Liam, patting him on the shoulder as he scowled at Brett.

"I don't care if he's a foot taller than me, I think I can take him," Liam said, determination in his voice, and Olive tilted her head.

"I don't know-"

"Yeah totally," Mason responded, his mind somewhere else as he stared at Brett changing. Olive could smell the lust on him and decided to take this as a teachable moment. She walked over to the other side of Liam and bent down to his ear.

"Take a whiff," She whispered, causing Liam to furrow his eyebrows, but do it nonetheless. He inhaled deeply, face immediately contorting as he turned to Mason.

"What do you think you're doing?" He raised an eyebrow at Mason, who snapped out of it.

"What? Nothing I'm agreeing with you, I'm being agreeable."

"You think he's hot, don't you?" Liam asked, causing Mason to get flustered.

"What? No, I-"

"He is kinda hot," Olive shrugged, causing Liam to glare at her. "But a total dickhead."

"Okay maybe, maybe a little," Mason nodded, still staring at Brett.

"He wants to destroy me," Liam shakes his head, looking down at the ground.

"I think you could definitely take him," Mason nods, causing Liam to smile slightly. "And then give him to me." 

Olive laughs, causing the two boys to join in and she shakes her head, throwing an arm around Liam and looking out onto the field.

"Just go out there and kick their smug little prep school asses," She nods looking around at the players on the other team. "Okay, maybe not so little asses."

She raises an eyebrow as Liam grimaces and squirms out from under her arm. She shakes her head, chuckling as she returns to the bench where the rest of her pack was preparing.

"Were you checking out the other team?" Stiles glared at her and Olive shook her head.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"I heard you," Isaac deadpanned and Olive shrugged.

"No clue!" She called back as she walked back over to the bench to look over the plays, hearing Scott cackle in the background. 

"Alright, asses on the field, let's go!" Coach blows the whistle and Olive follows him out onto the sidelines. Scott approaches them, causing Coach to furrow his eyebrows.

"McCall, I said get your ass on the field."

"Coach, his legs still hurting, I don't think he should play," Scott nods to Liam, who is standing behind them, and Olive sighs.