1.25 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖯𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖭

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive awoke in the early afternoon, but she wasted most of the day in bed. She was already feeling the effects of the moon to come, she just felt off and icky. When she did finally decide to get ready, she all but rolled out of bed and trudged her way through it, not wanting to move. She sighed, smoothing down her jeans in the mirror and looking out into the hallway, deciding to go see what Stiles was up to.

"What the hell are you doing?" She says from his doorway and he looks over at her with wide eyes.

"Well, hello to you too, Sunshine," Stiles starts and Olive glares at him. "Right, full moon. I'm looking into those cases, just because my dad's not the sheriff right now doesn't mean I'm giving up on this case, we're missing something I just don't know what it is yet."

"I am certainly not stopping you," She walks into his room and flops onto his bed, looking over at him. "Tell me about it."

"What?"

"Tell me about it, fresh eyes might help and I need something to do until sundown," She sighed and Stiles nodded.

"Well as you know the ages are the same, we figured out that they all had Harris as a teacher," Stiles pointed to his computer as Olive got up and sat in the chair next to his. "But that wouldn't explain Lahey."

"He sure is a wildcard," Olive deadpanned and Stiles looked over to her. "What? He was an ass."

"Noted," Stiles nodded and continued. "Okay, so we made a list of-"

"What are you two doing?" The two look up to see Stilinski staring at them from the door.

"Homework."

"Extra Credit."

They said at the same time and then turned to each other and then back to Stilinski who raised his eyebrows,

"Extra Credit."

"Homework."

The two closed their eyes and Stiles sighed turning to look at Olive who shrugged.

"It's an extra credit project for our history class," Stiles explained and Olive nodded.

"It's spring break," Stilinski crossed his arms and Olive turned to Stiles who was very obviously trying to come up with a lie in his head and she rolled her eyes.

"We're just satisfying our own curiosities," She smiled and Stilinski narrowed his eyes, approaching the desk.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I told you we're just-"

"We already brought Harris in for questioning," He paused for a second, correcting himself. "They brought him in."

"And?" Stiles said from his chair and Stilinski shrugged.

"And they're working on a warrant to arrest him for the murders."

"For all of them?" Olive asks looking up at him.

"For enough of them," Stilinski nods and Stiles and Olive share a look.

"With what proof?" Stiles narrows his eyebrows and Stilinski sighs.

"You remember the couple at the trailer? Tire tracks nearby match Harris' car."

"Wha- Is that enough?" Olive looks between the two and Stiles shakes his head.

"The same car was also seen outside the hospital where the pregnant wife was killed. It's got some bumper sticker on it, a quote from Einstein--" Stilinski starts but is interrupted by Stiles.

"Wait what quote?"

"Something about imagination and knowledge-"

"'Imagination is more important than knowledge.' Yeah, I saw the same car parked outside the rave," Stiles pinches the bridge of his nose and both Stilinski and Olive turn to him.

"That means you're a witness. You're gonna have to give a statement," He sighs and Stiles shakes his head.

"But what about the concert promoter, Kara? She wasn't in Harris' class, right? I mean, what does Mr. Lahey have to do with Harris?" Stiles rants and Stilinski stops him by putting his hands on his shoulders.

"Stiles. It doesn't matter-- the tire tracks put Harris at the site of three murders. That's damning evidence."

"No, it's not enough," Stiles just keeps shaking his head, and Olive sighs.

"Come on Harris is a dick, you of all people should hate him," Stiles turns to Olive who shrugs.

"I don't hate him, he hates me, and just because he's a dick doesn't mean he should be put away for murder, Olly. Something is missing, there's gotta be something missing," He pinched his lip and stared down at the yearbook. Olive picked it up, flipping through the photos until one caught her eye.

"You know you don't have to solve this for me, right?" Stilinski turned to Stiles who nodded slightly.

"I know, I know it's just-"

"Wait, guys, look at this," She handed them the yearbook and pointed to one of the photos. "Look at the swim team."

"Oh my god, Olive I'm pretty sure you're a genius," Stiles turns to her with wide eyes and then back to the photo. Every person who was murdered was in the picture, Lahey being the swim coach.

"I don't know why I didn't already make this connection, I knew Lahey, I swam," Olive said narrowing her eyes and looking down at the desk. "He talked about that team like they were the fucking avengers."

"What do you mean?" Stilinski looked down at her and she shrugged.

"Apparently they won some super big championship, I didn't really care, I was just doing it to get out of gym. That's when I discovered Coach was looking for an assistant and I quit last year."

"We need to get this down to the station, ASAP," Stilinski said and Olive looked at her watch, it was already 4 and she wasn't sure how long it would take.

"Um, you guys go ahead, I have to go give Lydia her birthday present since I can't make her party," She smiled softly as Stilinski nodded, leaving the room. Stiles turned to her with narrow eyes.

"You hate Lydia, you literally tried to poison her with Kanima venom, why did you get her a birthday present?" He asked and Olive rolled her eyes.

"I didn't you idiot, it's getting late, and I don't wanna wolf out in the station, we've already been there and done that," Stiles nodded and decided not to ask any more questions.

"Good luck," He said, right as she was about to leave. She smiled to herself before turning to him. "And be careful, try not to kill anything."

"Thanks, Stiles," She chuckled lightly and turned to walk out the door, headed for the warehouse.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───