1.23 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖯𝖫𝖨𝖢𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖣

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive lets out an exasperated sigh and throws up her arms. She turns to see Erica and Stiles with similar expressions and she pinches the bridge of her nose.

"Any luck?" Isaac says, coming up behind her, and she huffs.

"No, I haven't seen him, what about you?" She looks up at him and he shakes his head. Stiles and Erica come up to them, also having found nothing.

"Alright, let's go outside, see if we can find Derek and Scott and regroup or something," Stiles shrugs and the rest of them agree, following him out the door. As soon as Stiles steps out he spots Derek.

"Hey, um, so, we kind of lost Jackson inside, but it's-" Stiles was interrupted as he watched Olive stop before the barrier, not being able to cross it. She turns to Erica and Isaac who are having the same problem and Stiles breaks out into a grin. "Oh my god, it's working it's- I did something!"

Suddenly all 3 wolves jump on high alert when they hear a roar coming from behind them. Scott was in danger.

"Break it," Derek demands and Stiles looks at him like he's crazy.

"What? No, I'm not breaking it-"

"Scott's in trouble. Break it."

"Okay, what? How do you know that?" Stiles turned to him and Derek sighed.

"I just know, okay, Stiles break it now!" Derek raised his voice and Stiles jumped to it, breaking the seal. Derek rushed inside and out of sight to save Scott.

"How does he know where he is?" Isaac turned to Olive who shrugged.

"Maybe it's an alpha thing."

Soon after, Derek comes around the corner, weakened but carrying Scott. Isaac rushed to his side and looped an arm around Scott, helping Derek. Olive joined them, helping support Derek, who was barely keeping himself up.

"Scott?" Allison comes out and sees the four wolves, rushing to their side.

"We need to get them to Deaton," Olive says, dragging them to the car.

"Here load them into the Jeep," Stiles reaches around, helping get Scott into the backseat as Isaac loads Derek into the front.

"I'm gonna ride with them is that okay?" Allison turns to Stiles who nods, gesturing to the backseat and she gets in next to Scott who is barely conscious leaning against the window.

"Hey, we should go too, make sure he's okay?" Isaac looked down to Olive who nodded staring back up at him.

"Olive?" She turned around to see Matt standing a few feet away from the group and she sighed, dropping her head slightly.

"I'm getting tired of him," Isaac mutters before turning and walking back toward the Jeep.

"Hey, sorry, I had to uh- deal with a family emergency," She gave him a small smile and he nodded hesitantly.