3.07 𝖫𝖤𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖠 𝖵𝖴𝖫𝖯𝖨𝖭𝖠

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[this one is going to be pretty long, so grab a snack or something cause I'm currently only 14 mins into the episode and I'm already at 2000+ words. Also sorry if I get the twins mixed up, I legit cannot tell them apart, so for the sake of my sanity I'm right and they're wrong.]

The ride to the hospital was quiet. A tense quiet. Both of them still processing the discussion from before. Olive pulled into the parking lot and unbuckled her seatbelt. Isaac turned to her like he was about to say something, but decided against it and Olive shook her head, opening the door and walking out, taking a look around the parking lot. It was pure chaos. Cars had wrecked left and right, people were screaming and running around senseless, an ambulance had even knocked over a fire hydrant. What happened next felt like it was in slow motion. Olive watched as the live wire fell to the ground, hitting the large puddle of water that was beginning to pool in the parking lot. She put two and two together but there was no time for her to get to safety, that is, until Isaac came running out from the other side of the car.

"Olly, move!" He pushed her out of the way and into a patch of grass on a median nearby. She looked up just as the water hit his feet. Her eyes widened as she watched Isaac's body tense up as the electricity moved throughout it.

"Isaac!" She screamed, so loud she hurt her own ears. She got up, ready to run over to him until she felt arms wrap around her, immobilizing her. She turned to see Derek standing behind her, Scott a few feet away. She shook her head, writhing in Derek's grasp, screaming Isaac's name and pleading for him to get up. Her vision was clouded with tears and she couldn't focus on anything else. It was like everything in the world went silent and all she could focus on was the sound of Isaac's heartbeat. It was slowing at a fast pace and she couldn't do anything. She couldn't move, she couldn't go to him, but she couldn't stop listening either.

"Oh my god," Scott said in disbelief, and at the same time Olive felt Derek's grip on her loosen. She looked over to see Kira holding the live wire, absorbing the electricity. She furrowed her eyebrows, turning to Derek as if to ask him if she could go and he only responded by running ahead of her. She followed him, dropping to her knees as she approached Isaac. Derek knelt down on the other side of him and leaned down to check his breathing. He looked up at Olive like he was afraid to say what he was going to say.

"He's not breathing," Derek shook his head and Olive paled as she began to tear up again. She frantically shook her head as Derek screamed for help. A few nurses came out to see what was going on and Derek helped them get Isaac onto a gurney, wheeling him inside. Olive followed them as far as she could, Melissa coming up to stop her as they reached the door.

"He's in good hands, honey, I promise," She nods as Olive watches Isaac and the slew of doctors around him disappearing in the distance. She lets more tears fall as Melissa pulls her into a hug. Derek comes in, taking over and leading Olive to the group of chairs next to the door, which is where they waited for the next few hours until Derek saw that Olive was falling asleep.