4.07 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖸 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖫

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive played with the edges of her jacket as Scott pulled into the lake house on his bike, parking it in front of their cars. He took off his helmet, noticing their worried gazes, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I just talked to Kira she's on her way, what's wrong?" He asked, glancing around the group as Stiles approached him.

"Yeah it's not that, there's something else I gotta tell you," He sighed as Scott looked to him to continue. "I dug around and I figured out why Liam got kicked out of his last school."

"This is gonna be bad, isn't it?" Scott says, preparing himself.

"I guess he got into it with one of his teachers and it turns out the kid's got some serious anger issues," Stiles nods, causing Scott to widen his eyes.

"How serious?"

"Well, that's his teacher's car. After he took a crowbar to it," Stiles rose an eyebrow, handing Scott his phone and showing him the picture of the car, which was totaled to say the least.

The group entered the house, preparing for Liam's arrival and before they knew it Scott heard the car pull in.

"Okay, they're here."

"Showtime," Olive says nervously as they all stand in a line by the fireplace.

Liam opened the door, entering the living room and his face immediately fell when he saw the five of them standing there. He turned to leave, but Kira closed the door, standing in front of it so he couldn't leave.

"What the hell is this?" He looked back at the group.

"Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam," Stiles nodded, crossing his arms over his chest, earning an eye roll from most of the people in the room.

"And we're the only ones that can help."

They spent the next few minutes explaining everything happening in Beacon Hills to him as quickly as they could, which admittedly made it slightly confusing. Olive was there and there were still some parts she couldn't follow. Liam shook his head, looking at all of them standing before him.

"Okay, let me get this straight," He starts, turning to Scott. "Werewolf, were-coyote, banshee," He points to Scott, Malia, and Lydia who all nod. "Fox?"

"Kitsune, but fox works," Kira nods, giving him a small smile.

"Twin flame?" He turns to Olive, tilting his head and she nods lightly. "So where's your other...flame?"

"Long story. Very long story," Olive sighs, shaking her head. "But for bonus points, I'm also a werewolf."

"Okay," Liam says tentatively, turning to Stiles. "So what are you?"