49

Yoongi looked around before turning back to Jackson. "I wasn't here." And Jackson replied, "Never seen you today.".

Yoongi turned on his heels after the reply. As he was about to walk away, the sight of someone's head buried in Hoseok's neck caught him off guard. Or was it in his ear? Honestly, it didn't matter. Yoongi was pissed. He wanted to go over there and show the person where they stand. He didn't know why, but he found himself approaching the pair. Though when he was almost there, a few people interrupted the image of a smiley Hoseok, blocking his view of him completely. And only now Yoongi realized he was standing in the middle of the dance floor. Students and other drunk creatures were bumping into him, some even asking him to dance.

He managed to push through the crowd of people despite the girls' attempts of pulling him away. At this point, Yoongi was positive he was the only sober one here, and maybe Hoseok. Oh, fuck! What if that person gives Hoseok a drink? Yoongi knew Hoseok was a dump kid and would agree to anything not to seem rude. Plus, his tolerance wasn't that great, honestly.

When the brunette reached the couch, the duo was already gone. Yoongi cursed under his breath. He debated whether he should go look for him. He had nothing to do with Hoseok's business, he had no right to make decisions for him. Hoseok was old enough to know what was right and what was wrong. He knew what he wanted.

At last, Yoongi decided against the idea. He shouldn't care about what Hoseok was up to. He got things to do.

After Yoongi asked a few people about the reporter, he learned her name was Jennie, he finally figured out where she was from her friends and headed in that direction. They lead him to a place behind the house. It looked like a backyard to Yoongi.

He saw a figure sitting on the few stairs that were separating the house and the yard where barely any music was heard. When he was confident that the girl was the right one, he approached. There was no one else except them, it was dark and there were no cameras. Everything was spot on.

"Hey." He started as he sat down next to the brunette girl, keeping barely any distance between them. By the looks of it, Jennie didn't seem to mind it because she looked him up and down before smirking slightly. "Hey, handsome."

(Jennie)

(Jennie)

"

Why is a pretty girl like you sitting all alone?" He played along.

She smiled, clearly appreciating his compliment. "My so-called boyfriend Kai is making out with a girl inside. It's not even the first time." She informed, her tone way hurt than her expression.

"How blind can he get? How could someone leave such beauty for another?"

She giggled. "Where's your girlfriend?" She asked.

"I have non." Was the reply by Yoongi who took a sip from his liquor.

"Then who's the other drink for?" She eyes the delicious-looking red drink.

"You want it?" Yoongi extended his hand towards her, offering her the cup.

"I originally don't drink. But I need a distraction right now." She almost snatched the cup out of his hand, gladly accepting the dangerous offer without being aware of the continents of the drink. Instantly taking a sip, her face scrunched as the strong almost unfamiliar taste of alcohol kicked in.

"I can find another way to be your distraction." The male slightly whispered, scooting over closer so that their shoulders were now touching. She didn't reply, but Yoongi knew she liked it because she was smiling in her drink. "You like it?" He asked.

"The drink or your attempts to flirt?" She teased. "Both," Yoongi smirked. She nodded. "I'd say I like the drink a little less."

As if it was a battle of dominance, or who could make the other flush first, neither wanted to give up. "Let's say, how loyal are you to your boyfriend?" The brunette male asked.

"Loyal? What's that?" The girl smirked, her eyes traveling to Yoongi's almost sinful lips, before taking another sip from the drink that was clearly already making an influence on her.

"I've heard you're a reporter. Some girls were talking about it inside." Yoongi faked his obliviousness, aware of how easier it would be to gain her trust that way. "Bitches love to gossip." Was her annoyed answer. She sighed, collecting her cool. "Name's Jennie." She finally introduced once she realized they were still strangers.

"Yoongi."

Jennie smiled at him, finishing off her drink. "This shit is fire." She whined as she rubbed her head once the cup was resting on the floor next to her. Yoongi, seeing her flushed drunk face, giggled, making her grin wider.

"You're so different from everyone I've met," Jennie spoke her mind. Yoongi smiled in amusement. "How so?" He asked.

"You're outgoing, fun and you clearly know how to make a girl blush." She embarrassingly listed. "Hm, is that so? What else?" Yoongi asked, his voice deeper and his face only a loser that Jennie could smell the alcohol scent coming from his mouth. "You're not afraid to show your soft side. You're not obsessed with flexing your muscles like Kai. Your feminine side is cute..." She continued, her eyes once again finding their way to Yoongi's soft lips.

"I can show you another side." He groaned as their faces got closer. Jennie gulped, her eyes glancing between his luscious lips and glowing eyes. Suddenly, Yoongi pulled away and duh his hand in his pocket.

Jennie bit her lip to force away her excited smile, though she didn't know if that feeling was the alcohol or her heart craving for more. She watched as Yoongi pulled out a lighter and a cigarette-looking thing that she honestly didn't know what exactly it was. "What's that?" She shamelessly asked. "Marijuana," Yoongi answered as if it wasn't a big deal as he stuck the weed between his lips and lit it up.

Jennie had to force herself to look away from his lips because she knew she wouldn't be able to take her eyes off of it later. Instead, she watched his shining eyes as he blew the smoke out, his eyes shutting close after. "How does it feel?" She involuntarily whispered.

"Fucking hell." Yoongi groaned. Jennie wanted to feel more, more of whatever she felt. If Yoongi could smoke that, she could too." Give me." She held her hand out.

"I only have gummies left." He pulled out a small bag and gave it to her.

"Like, candy gummies?"

Yoongi laughed at her, receiving a pout and a hit on the shoulder. "You can say they're adult gummies."

She gladly accepted the unfamiliar bag and threw one of the funny-looking gummies in her mouth. "How are those supposed to make you feel?" She asked between loud noises of chewing.

"Like nothing's real."

"Isn't that what weed usually does anyway?"

Yoongi chuckled. "Yes."