48

"I'll be right back." Hoseok excused, not sure if anyone had heard him. At that moment, he needed to get away from Jimin. "Not a whore, my ass. You're so close to seducing animals." He mumbled to himself as he sat on a random couch. He watched the unfamiliar faces dance to the loud music without a care in the world. Maybe one day he would be like them.

"Hey." A soft voice snapped him out of his thought. He didn't realize how close was the owner of the voice until he looked beside him and saw the female sitting uncomfortably close that their thighs were touching. After glancing at the nonexistent space between them, he let out a quiet "Sorry, I'm not interested." Without even glancing at her face.

"Oh don't worry, me neither." She replied. Slightly offended, Hoseok snapped his head towards her. His lips parted as he made eye contact with the goddess sitting before his very eyes. "E-excuse me?" He still managed to say.

She giggled. "You're cute. I meant I'm not interested in a hook-up or something." Hoseok almost chocked at her abruptness, making her crack a smile. "I'm interested in you. I saw you sitting alone and I didn't have someone either."

"I have someone." The red-haired let his eyes dart to Yoongi who was standing oblivious in the kitchen, his back facing them.

"Well, I assume the said person doesn't like you back."

Hoseok scoffed at her, letting her laugh for what felt like the millionth time. "What makes you think that?" He asked defensively.

"You just look like the main character of a one-sided love drama." She admitted.

The male cocked an eyebrow, really not understanding if that supposedly was a compliment. "Thanks?" He slightly pouted.

"I'm just kidding. I can relate though." She smiled.

"You have an accent," Hoseok noted after a period of silence.

"I'm not Korean."

"You don't look Korean."

She smiled. "I'm Becky."

(GODDESS BECKY)

(GODDESS BECKY)

"

Hoseok. How did you get to this party? You can't be here because you aren't a student." He asked.

"I'm a tourist. I visited Jeju island to have fun. I originally make music and I wanted to take a break. And to answer your question, I just walked in. I think the security guys have never seen a foreigner." They laughed.

"That's cool, that you do music."

She nodded. "Yes, but it gets too much sometimes."

"I don't think he's interested." A third voice interrupted.

"Oh, hey Hoshi."

"Chill man, I'm not either. We were just talking." Becky playfully rolled her eyes.

"Well, you should go now." Hoshi gave her a look she couldn't quite explain.

"Okay, okay!" She held her hands up in defense. "He's cute." She whispered to Hoseok as she slowly stood up. "And he's jealous."

Hoseok flushed as she walked away. "Did she make you feel uncomfortable?" Hoshi asked, sitting down where Becky once sat. "N-no. We were just talking. She was friendly. And I could handle it myself if I get uncomfortable." Hoseok answered.

"Right, uhm sorry for being nosy." He apologized.

"No, it's fine... "Hoseok furled his lips.

"Are you having fun?" The blonde asked. "Not really. Parties haven't been my thing." The red-haired answered honestly. Suddenly, he felt hot breath against his ear. "Me neither. Wanna go back to the rooms?"

Hoshi wasn't exactly whispering, and hoseok knew his intention was only to make sure he heard him through the painfully loud music. Did it get louder or was it just Hoseok?

He still couldn't help but feel something he couldn't quite describe. "O-okay."

And for a second, Hoseok didn't feel completely alone.

____________________________
OKAY BUT HERE'S BECKY AND HOBI TO BLESS UR EYES.

SHES LITERALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE FRIEND OF BTS (after Halsey ofc.).

OKEY BAY.