11

Hoseok and Jimin were a little late to school because hoseok had slept late which resulted in him waking up late.

He was so anxious that he couldn't sleep. He was so worried about the song results. They were supposed to hand in their project today.

And if his rap wasn't good, the whole class laughing is one thing but yoongi being disappointed is another.

He really didn't care about what others would think, he was worried his rap wouldn't be enough to please yoongi.

Though all his anxiety faded away when he saw yoongi sitting with the others at their usual spot, smiling, Wich was something that didn't happen often, and he had his headphones on. Hoseok's heart skipped a beat at the thought of yoongi listening to their song. The pair made their way to the group, greeting them as they did so.

"Y'all missed a whole ass period, where were you man?" Namjoon asked as they sat down. Jimin explained the reason and a little conversation started, that hoseok just let fade into the background. He stared at yoongi, fighting the urge to take a picture of him smiling.

He smiling at his phone, music blasting his ears, definitely unaware of what was happening around him.

Hoseok snapped out of his happy little world when namjoon mentioned something that caught his attention.

"Have you heard the news yesterday?"

They shook their head. Taehyung tapped yoongi's shoulder to grab his attention. He jerked his head towards namjoon, signaling for him to pay attention. Yoongi took off his head phones and looked at him.

"Have you seen the news?" Namjoon repeated for yoongi. The said boy shook his head.

"They've caught the killer." Namjoon said. Yoongi parted his lips, letting out a relieved breath. He hadn't expected this.

"They did? That serial killer?" He asked, his breath hitched.

Namjoon nodded, "SeungAn, his name."

Yoongi smiled, he never knew he was worried until now. He never felt so relieved.

"This is good news!" Jimin exclaimed and yoongi wouldn't have acknowledged his existence if he hadn't. "Yoongi, this means your safe!" He added.

Yoongi looked at him with slightly widen eyes and parted lips. His eyes traveled to hoseok who was smiling with furled lips. He smiled back.

They started at eachother for 2,5,10 seconds.

Jungkook sighed. "Missed opportunity." He said.

Everyone rolled their eyes at Jungkook for ruining the atmosphere.

"Jeez, thanks for telling us your unimportant inner thoughts." Jin smacked the back of his head. "Anyways, congratulations on not dying, yoongi." He added.

"Uh, let's change the subject?" Namjoon cleared his throat. "You said you wanted to show us something when Jimin and hoseok get here."

_____________________
I just want to say that I don't have a specific posting time. I just publish when I feel like I have enough chapters to last a few days if I don't write any new ones. There's a good ten chapter gap between the last chapter I wrote and the one in publishing. And I think I like to keep it that way. When I write a new chapter, I publish. So you can expect up to 3 chapters per day if I write a lot that day. I guess today is one of them. Also I know this might be really boring but I promise this STORY will get way more exciting. I just need some filler chapters to make this story realistic and not rush everything. I hope you don't find this boring. Tell me if you do.

Thanks<3.