40

Unfortunately enough, and because everything was just going against Hoseok, he was going to share a hotel room in Jeju island with Jimin according to the school pairing rules. To be honest, Hoseok would rather share a room with Jimin than a random student, like their friends who none of them were paired together, but still.

Yoongi didn't really want to go on this trip and he kept trying to explain how the school only wanted to cover up the case.  But his friends didn't believe or even try to think about it. Yoongi knew they were just too happy and relieved to think about this realistically.

The brunette was serious about not going, but that changed when Jin told him the trip was free.

Yeah, he didn't want to go, but it was too tempting honestly. It was like when Asian moms bought things they didn't need just because they were on sale.

Almost the whole school signed up when they were told the trip was free. The school was determined to shake the attention away from poor Myeonsu, even if it meant losing millions of wons.

"Please always stay with your partner. Whoever you were paired with will also be your roommate. Of course, guys and girls can't be pairs and you will not be sharing a room with the opposite gender." A teacher mentioned as the students respectively left the school bus.

Once the students on the sixth bus were let out everyone couldn't help but stare at the enormous hotel. "Alright, let's all have a great trip here. Please find your pairs and head to the reception to get your bracelets and room numbers and keys." Their trip guide announced.

Yoongi almost let himself collapse when he looked around and saw the insane amount of people, just almost. It was Yoongi's worst nightmare come true. All his already high anxiety got even worse when he saw a lost-looking person approach him. The boy had blonde hair and cat eyes similar to Yoongi's.

The brunette caught himself staring for a second too long. Once the boy was just a step away, Yoongi instantly forced a smile, hating the idea of looking like a mean bitch.

"Are you min Yoongi? I think I've seen you at school once or twice before, but I'm not sure if...", The blonde male let his eyes fall back on a piece of paper in his hand that Yoongi just now noticed. Yoongi realized he was probably looking for his partner which happened to be him.

"That's me." He informed as he took out a paper from his pocket. The blonde male smiled relieved. "Oh, that's good. It would've been embarrassing as shit if it weren't."

Yoongi involuntarily cracked a chuckle at the obviously younger male.

"They call me Hoshi. But my real name is on the paper you have if you're curious." He pointed to the crumbled piece of paper in Yoongi's hand. "We're paired together." Hoshi finished.

(Hoshi)(My friend made me Stan svt)

(Hoshi)
(My friend made me Stan svt)

"Who?" Yoongi asked, fluttering his eyes to meet the boy's hazel ones.

"Uh, what?"

"I mean who calls you Hoshi?" Yoongi clarified.

"Ah, well, my friends, I guess." The younger boy shrugged.

Yoongi cocked an eyebrow. "So you're assuming we're friends now?" After a second, he laughed upon seeing the panicked look on the younger. "Nah, man, I'm just playin'." Hoshi rolled his eyes.

Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as they both thought.