46

It was after lunch at about 5 pm when the group started to get ready.

Jungkook huffed when he didn't find the shirt he wanted to wear. "I was sure I packed it...." He mumbled to himself, a slight pout on his face. "Hmm.. maybe..." His eyes lit up as an idea crossed his mind. "Bambam, I'm going out! Be back soon!" The brunette yelled to his roommate who was in the shower, not sure if he heard him.

 "Bambam, I'm going out! Be back soon!" The brunette yelled to his roommate who was in the shower, not sure if he heard him

(Bambam)

With a hopeful smile in finding his favorite shirt, he finally stopped in Infront of him hyung's shared room. Lifting his hand to knock, his smile faded away when he heard loud shouts from his friends.

"-but if Taehyung was still here, we wouldn't be having this talk!"

"You're acting as if it's my fault he moved away! All I'm asking you is to consider my feelings towards--"

"What if it was your fault?! Maybe you should've looked after Taehyung! Aren't you his hyung?!"

"Are you forgetting that you're his hyung too, Jimin?!"

"Just fucking stop, Hoseok!, Stop blaming me for everything!"

"That's exactly what you're doing! YOU are blaming ME!"

"I'm not! I'm just saying that you could've made him stay! I miss him..!"

"And now that he isn't here with us in Seoul, you'll find someone else to like instead of him?!"

"I didn't like taehyung like that! Stop calling me a whore in every possible way! How would you feel if I accused you of liking Taehyung?!"

" I'm not calling you a whore! I'm just not blind! I can see the special bond between you and him!"

There was silence for a short period.

"But me? Taehyung never saw me as a good hyung--"

Jungkook knocked on the door trice, his eyes shut close, refusing to hear any further.

Was it that obvious that Jimin liked Taehyung?

The silence was fast to grow, the two boys clearly taken aback by the sudden surprising guest. The youngest heard footsteps before he saw the door get just slightly opened. As if making sure the visitor was known, Hoseok fully opened the door upon seeing the younger friend.

Jungkook bit his lip to prevent himself from asking about the tears that stained the older's face. Despite Hoseok's attempts to hide his face, like keeping his head hung low, the younger could still tell the red-haired boy was crying.

"Jimin is inside," Hoseok said in a low voice, already assuming the younger was here for Jimin. "Uh, thanks."

Jungkook found his way to Jimin, and unlike hoseok, Jimin was unbothered. "Hey, Jungkook." He smiled.

"H-hey."

"Is everything alright?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Uhm, I was just wondering if my black satin shirt was packed in your bag by accident. You know, the one I always wear." Jungkook really hoped it was accidentally in Jimin's bag since they were both sharing the same room at Yoongi's house. The probability was never zero.

"Ah, yes. I saw it while unpacking and j wanted to give it back. I guess I got too distracted."

_

Jungkook bit his lip all the way to Jin's room; it was a bad habit he had grown with, every time he was nervous or wanted him to stop.

The maknae saw a figure exit Seokjin's shared room as he got closer. Once he made it in Infront of the room, the figure was already gone and the door was closed once again. Taking a deep breath, Jungkook held his hand up and knocked three times. "Jinyoung? Did you forget someth--? Oh, hey Jungkook!"

 "Jinyoung? Did you forget someth--? Oh, hey Jungkook!"

(Jinyoung)

The older smiled warmly when he saw his deongsaeng. Though his smile dropped when he noticed the younger's pout. "Oh fuck, what's wrong?" He asked, instantly approaching the brunette. He held him in a hug, moving them both inside the warm room. "Hoseok Hyung and Jimin Hyung are fighting again. It's big this time, I heard them. I just don't want to lose another friend." The maknae admitted, holding his head between his hands as Jin rubbed comforting circles on his back.

"Don't worry, ggukie. I'm sure it's just a little argument about who is the prettiest or who has the smallest waist--"

"Hyung, they're fighting for Yoongi."

"Oh."

____________________
Oh?