30

Yoongi placed a new chair in the middle of the room before walking up the stairs. He locked his basement door before pushing the bookshelf back in front of it. He hummed as he tossed the key on the top of the fridge.

He slid his phone out of his pocket when he heard it ring. He answered the phone by tapping on his air pods after he read the contact name. A hater is calling...

He slid his phone back into his pocket and took off his gloves, making his way to the bathroom. He turned on the faucet and started aggressively washing his hands.

"How come I always call you when you're taking a shower." Namjoon joked when he heard the water pressure.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Again man? I'm fucking washing my hands." He heard a laugh on the other line.

"Yeah yeah. I know. Imma start thinking you're a germaphobe Anyways are almost there." He told.

"Actually, can you go and fetch me something from Starbucks while you're at it?" Yoongi asked as he closed the faucet.

"Uh, sure? But the nearest Starbucks is about twenty minutes away so it'll take time. What do you want?"

"A vanilla latte, an iced white chocolate mocha, cinnamon roll frappuccino, a chocolate muffin, and a cookie. Oh and a cold brew. Make sure all those have my name on them. And spelled correctly." Yoongi listed as he tried his hand on a towel.

"Are you being for real? Damn are you dehydrated or what?"

"I like my caffeine. Now hurry up." He warned as he threw the bloody towel in the washing machine.

"Fine, fine. Did taehyung wake up?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah. A while ago. He said he'll meet up with someone near the forest or something I don't remember." He answered.

"Is he stupid? Isn't he scared of getting killed?" Namjoon scoffed.

"Hey, don't jinx it. I'm already worried enough."

"Awww. Taegi!"

"Shut up." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"You know you like it."

"Okay bye Namjoon!" He hung up.

Yoongi made his way to the door after putting on his face mask. He grabbed his car keys and closed the door after him. He made his way to the car and hopped in it. After starting the car, he drove to the forest near his house.