31

"Taehyung isn't back yet?" Jungkook asked as they passed into the house, carrying an entirety of things that yoongi couldn't even catch a glimpse of their faces.

"You've got to be kidding me." He muttered, mentally facepalming.

"We should call him, and make sure he's fine," Namjoon recommended, lowering his stuff on the floor.

"I tried calling him but his phone is off," Yoongi remarked. "I'm confident he'll be fine; Taehyung is fearless."

Namjoon smirked and yoongi heard various "Ooooo" and cheers. "Taegi," Namjoon whispered.

"Oh please. Give me a break." Yoongi sighed, shaking his head.

"Wanna see what we got?" Jimin asked after they shut the door.

"I don't really have a choice." Yoongi relaxed on the couch as they started hauling out their possessions from unknown bags.

Shit was weird. The things that they had brought were so abnormal that yoongi thought he was living with actual aliens. He wondered if these things actually existed in their homes. He couldn't even imagine it.

Starting with the most normal, Jungkook had brought his painting supplies an Xbox. Yoongi was fine with that, but then when he pulled out the next thing, yoongi was seconds away from actually going back to his mother's apartment.

"A fucking dog, Jungkook?!" Yoongi's jaw was on the floor.

Jungkook persuaded him though, he said that bam couldn't stay alone and that he was just a baby and won't do any damage. He even said that he would help yoongi scare away people from him and honestly that was the deal breaker. Jungkook then started pulling out tons of toys and dog stuff than Yoongi didn't even know existed.

Jimin brought a Patric star costum, claiming that he loved wearing it randomly at his shared apartment with hoseok. Hoseok said it was true and everyone laughed. Jimin also brought a dinosaur balloon figure that was bigger than him, but hat didn't stop him.

Hoseok brought a camera, which was weirdly normal to Yoongi considering how hoseok has the weirdest activities and hobbies. Though once yoongi realized that hoseok brought this camera to film dance videos with him, he was proved right.

Namjoon brought some plushies and bath bombs which yoongi thought was cute regarding the strict personality namjoon liked to show. He also brought over lots of snacks and diy activities.

Seokjin brought cooking ingredients and cleaning stuff, claiming that Yoongi had non of the good stuff and saying he didn't even know how Yoongi was living like this.

These were the normalst out of everything they've got. Lots of other crazy things have also been brought. Yoongi fought the urge to kick them all out.

-