1

"So, got any plans for the day?" Namjoon asked on the other end of the phone.

"Not really, I was planning on going for a walk." Yoongi replied through his airpods, rubbing his hands aggressively under water.

"Are you taking a fucking shower?" Namjoon snorted

"Oh of course I am. What the fuck is your logic, nam?" Yoongi rolled his eyes, knowing that the other couldn't see him.

"Then what? What's up with the water pressure? Are you washing the dishes or something?"

"Just washing my hands man. Do you have any plans?" The older asked.

"I'm going out with the others. Will you be able to join later?"

"Yeah, I'll probably do that. Who's going? All of them?" Yoongi asked, drying his hands then tossing the towel into the washing machine.

"I'm pretty sure yeah. Though Jungkook might not. Just check the group chat for once, yoongi."

"Keep on being ungrateful and I'll block you."

"Keep on being stubborn and I'll kill you."

"Try me, bitch." Yoongi said through gritted teeth as he hung up without waiting for a response from the other.

Though namjoon was getting on his last nerve, he was right. Yoongi hadn't checked the group chat since the last time they've all met. That was a month ago.

Jimin's fangirls‼️‼️ No girls allowed (super secret boy stuff) >:)))

Jungcock: GUYS!
COSE RES.
I REPEAT
CODE RED!!!

Hoe dat?: Wait what was code red again?

Tea"hyung": Is it Jimin again?
Did you find another cute pic of him again?
Cuz bestie sharing is caring...

Jungcock: Well, Not really but...

Jungcock: HERE'S ONE I'VE BEEN KEEPING FOR SO LONG.

Jungcock: BUT THATS NO TIT.

Me: You just wrote no tit.

Jungcock: I MEANT NOT IT***
Wait...
Who's that?
Is that... Yoongi?

Me: Bitch

Jungcock: I mean yoongi Hyung****

Me: a little better.

Jungcock: I thought you were dead

Me: Same
But unlucky for you, I'm alive.