Prolouge: The Warning

"Welcome Rosestar, Tigerstar." A dark brown tom purred. "Crabstar. Hi Leopardstar!" Purred Rosestar. "Why have you called this meeting?" "I have called this meeting to give Thunderclan a message. Rosestar, i need you to pass on this message to Firetail." "Why Firetail? Why not Thunderstar or the medicine cat?" "The medicine cat won't have the answer and Thunderstar can be a little lazy when it comes to prophecies. Remember the last prophecy?" "Yes I remember the last prophecy." sighed Crabstar. "But I have faith in her deputy. Now listen up so you can take it to her before it is too late. 'In the clan of the mountain, a lion will be born. He holds the key that you must seek. Whene the Blue Moon fades, darkness will rise. The Great Ancestors, those all high and mighty say, A time of war will begin.'" "What does this mean?  What is going to happen to the clans?" Alarm sparked in Rosestar's voice. "Don't worry. Now go. Bring this message to Firetail, quick!"

Rosestar padded across starclan's hunting ground to the Thunderclan border. Hopefully Firetail is still asleep. "Rrrow!" Growled Rosestar's attacker. "Hi Rosestar! It's me, Firetail!" "Firetail! I have been looking all over for you!" Exclaimed Rosestar after she got over the shock of the attack. "I have a message for you that you cannot tell anyone about. Understand?" "Yes." The scene around them changed to a forest. " 'In the clan of the mountain, a lion will be born. He holds the key that you must seekWhene the Blue Moon fades, darkness will rise. The Great Ancestors, those all high and mighty say, A time of war will begin.'" As she repeated the prophecy, the scene changed to show fire and ice spreading. " What does that mean? What makes you think that i can help?" " Starclan will be with you Firetail, but we can't tell you anymore. Now go, the clan is stirring. Be brave, my kit."