Dreaming

"It's been a long day, so head to your nest and I will see you tomorrow." The end of the day, and Squirrelfur was telling Goldenpaw to head to bed. She gratefully accepted the invitation and padded on to the apprentice den. "Hi Moonpaw, hi Gingerpaw, hi Muzzlepaw." Goldenfur greeted each of them then headed to her own nest.

"Goldenpaw, wake up!" A familiar voice said. Goldenpaw was still sleepy and batted the paw away, but she felt nothing. "Goldenpaw, wake up now!" The voice shouted in her ear. She got up and realized who it was. Hollypaw. "Hollypaw! What are you doing here? What happened? Am I dead?" Goldenpaw was filled with relief that her friend was okay, but dread because she was in Starclan  "Woah, Woah, calm down, your not dead. You are just dreaming. I have a message for you." Mountains and mountains zoomed by until it stoped at a mountain with a cave and a waterfall on the side of the mountain. " Where am I?" A huge orange warrior towered over Goldenpaw, he didn’t speak, he just stared at her with his warm green eyes. “Who are you?” she mewed curiously. He didn’t answer her question, instead the orange cat meowed with a loud but soft voice, " 'In the clan of the mountain, a lion will be born. He holds the key that you must seek. When the Blue Moon fades, darkness will rise. The Great Ancestors, those all high and mighty say, A time of war will begin.' "  It is time to become a warrior.” His words echoed in her mind, ‘it is time to become a warrior.’ The fire orange cat faded away into nothing. Suddenly, Goldenpaw heard a different voice, somewhat… familiar. “Goldenpaw? Goldenpaw? Goldenpaw!” Goldenpaw quickly opened her orange eyes. They were widened in panic and fear. The real world started coming back to her scene after scene. “Where’s the badger?! Who’s hurt?! What happened?!” she meows loudly in panic.