Shang Lu naturally agreed with a smile, and was very cooperative throughout the process.

    In fact, some of these students still feel familiar to Shanglu, maybe they have met them when they went to their class before.

    Finally, Shang Lu looked at Donuts and asked, "Do you want to take a photo together?"

    Donuts froze for a moment, but immediately turned on the phone.

    Shang Lu stood beside Donut, with one hand on the other's shoulder, and posed for the last photo taken in the doll costume from memory.

    Then Donut took out another notebook. Anyway, his face was completely exposed on the show, and he said, "I...my friend likes you too, can you write a to sign?" "Okay." Shang Lu took

    it After reading the notebook, he asked her, "What's her name?"

    Donut thought for a while: "Just draw a moon."

    Shang Lu seriously drew a moon on the paper, and then wrote down wishing the other party a happy wedding according to what Donut said, but in the end he didn't sign himself. name, but drew a deer head.

    Shanglu's drawing skills are average, but because it is a stick figure, the little deer looks cute.

    [Hahaha the other party used the moon instead of the name, so Shang Lu also drew a deer instead of himself]

    [Our deer is a little cute on the body! 】

    After Shang Lu handed over the notebook to Donut, he praised again: "I have seen the video you cut for me, and the card is super cool."

    Donut was still pretending to be calm, but couldn't hold back for a moment , His face flushed directly to the ears.

    She said: "It's just a little hobby, just cut it casually."

    Although Donut said so, the other villain in her heart has gone crazy.

    Ah, ah, Shang Lu actually saw the video she edited! Shang Lu also praised her for a good cut! This is too happy!

    Calm down, be calm, hold back, or you'll look stupid.

    For a moment, Donut felt motivated all over her body. She wished she could go back to the dormitory and open the PR to cut Shanglu's highlight moment for three days and three nights, so that the whole network would be impressed by Shanglu's beauty.

    [Donut looks so calm, I can't tell who is the fan between her and Shanglu for a moment]

    [I also think why Donut is so calm... But it's not right, her face is already as red as a lobster]

    [Donuts left with the same hands and feet, what is she pretending hahaha]

    [Maybe it’s embarrassing for someone who was once a black fan]

    [Don’t say that, even if the donut is a Shanglu black fan At that time, she also paid for ten bags of pig feed for Shanglu, allowing her to win the first place in the game]

    【When I didn't love her, I did something to help her. Maybe this is the person who is destined to fall in love with her in the future】...

    Because

    Ye Lu has been eliminated, Shanglu is free for the next time, and she can be on campus free activities.

    Shang Lu thought for a while, then stretched out his hand to touch his lower abdomen.

    I didn't eat much in the morning, and I still have a little stomach.

    The sweet and sour pork ribs in this cafeteria last time were delicious.