[Hahaha Shang Lu, a strange woman who never took an unusual path]

    I reached the end of the passage, but there was no door.

    Shang Lu raised his head, and sure enough, he saw another manhole cover.

    So she reached out and pushed, and it worked.

    Shang Lu pushed the manhole cover aside, first climbed up from the bottom, and then kindly helped the not-so-sensitive camera brother get equipment, and gave him a hand to climb up.

    They are now in a house.

    Filled with assorted wigs, masks and bloody clothing, the room looked like a makeshift changing room.

    So Shang Lu picked up a black long straight wig and put it on, then took a white bloody garment and put it on himself, and turned to his photographer with a confident smile: "Am I beautiful?" The photographer

    : "……beautiful."

    [Photographer: How dare I speak! ]

    [Shang Lu suddenly leaned towards the camera to scare me hahaha]

    [The main reason is that the green light in this room is also very eerie, it looks very scary]

    Shang Lu wanted to look in the mirror to appreciate his current appearance, but in He went to the mirror and fell silent.

    Wait, this is actually a two-way mirror.

    From Shang Lu's perspective, she could see the scene in another room.

    It was a dormitory for girls. It looked simple and clean, with weak lights on, but it didn't have the scary atmosphere of other rooms.

    But this is embarrassing because Tang Qingqing is looking in the mirror in that dormitory, and she is holding a small powder puff and applying makeup in front of the mirror, completely unaware that Shang Lu is looking at her here.

    Shang Lu took a look at the mirror, and reached out to knock on it maliciously.

    Sure enough, Tang Qingqing heard the movement, and instantly stopped touching up her makeup, staring at the mirror in front of her in fear.

    She seemed to be frightened, so she was not sure where the sound came from for a while, and her eyes were looking around for other suspicious clues in the dormitory.

    The photographer lowered his voice and asked: "Teacher Shang Lu, do you want to eliminate Teacher Tang Qingqing?

    " His own hand, and then said: "But she should be the same as Ye Lu, and she doesn't know that I am the boss."

    Netizens: "???"

    [Ah? Little brother number two? Is Tang Qingqing also an undercover agent? Why? 】

    【Shang Lu looks so serious, did she discover something? 】

    Looking at the photographer with confused eyes, since he is quite free here anyway, Shang Lu gave him an answer.

    "The numbers don't match. There are seven of us facing six, but Ye Lu and I are both undercover agents. In fact, it's five versus six. It's our home show anyway. It's impossible to set up such a rule that we are obviously at a disadvantage." As Shang Lu said, he turned back and rummaged on the table, found a severed hand and squeezed it, it was made of plastic, and it felt quite good.

    Then Shang Lu continued: "The easiest way is to give them an undercover agent. The actual number is five to five, which is a tie. The only thing Ye Lu and I have in common today is the black school uniform, and after Ye Lu broke the rules, the teacher punished him. I gave another chance by opening the net, and the NPC didn't catch me when I met, which proved that they were treating students in black school uniforms preferentially, which is what they call good students. Mu Chengyi was originally wearing a white school uniform,     but The doll representing him is wearing a black school uniform, and every time an NPC covered in blood and the dead students in the graduation photos are all in black school uniforms, it means that in this school, there are two kinds of people in black school uniforms, one is Dead people, the second is the teacher's puppet, which is what we call a good student.     Only Tang Qingqing and Wang Hanfei are wearing black school uniforms on the opposite side, but Wang Hanfei has been easily eliminated by me. The teacher did not treat him preferentially, so Only Tang Qingwei is left."     Netizens were shocked.     [Fuck, Sister Lu, I thought you were just joking, but I didn’t expect you to have a brain, the idiot was actually myself] [It makes sense, it turns out that     only me and Ye Lu have the same focus, and I think being a good student is pretty cool Well, I didn't think about it that much (silent)]     [Hurry up and add a device to watch the live broadcast room of the director team, Shang Lu is definitely right! Because the director's expression is very complicated hahaha]     [I thought it was only me! Every time I judge whether Shang Lu’s inference is correct or not by watching the director team’s reaction hahaha]     Shang Lu is ready to leave after saying this, because there is nothing interesting in this room, and she doesn’t really want to go there so early Find Tang Qingqing.     However, Lin Yanyan suddenly appeared in the opposite room, and she also started looking in the mirror, which attracted Shang Lu's attention.