Then she saw Shang Lu opened his huge mouth, filled a large spoonful of rice, and asked her with puffy cheeks: "What are you reading?"

    Lin Yanyan: "..."

    Damn it, it's so cute .

    Lin Yanyan watched Shang Lu eat more and more delicious, so she couldn't help but picked up a big spoon and ate together, no longer worried about her image, and then asked: "Did you go to Yue Qi's crew to audition this morning?" How about it?"

    Shang Lu replied: "It's decided, they've already prepared it, they will sign the contract tomorrow and take a makeup photo, and the machine will be turned on the day after tomorrow." "

    Is it in such a hurry?" Then he said: "That's right, if you don't film the Spring Festival, it will be too late. I will book a hundred shows when it is released." "

    Boss Lin is really rich." Also smiled.

    Then Shang Lu remembered his main purpose of coming here, so he asked: "What are you filming this afternoon? Is there a classroom scene?

    " With a disappointed expression, Lin Yanyan immediately suggested: "I just have a play in the evening, and I'm free before, or the two of us sneak into other classrooms?" This proposal was approved by Shang Lu with both hands and feet

    .

    So in the afternoon, with the help of Lin Yanyan's agent (mainly because they couldn't stop her), the two of them dressed low-key, wearing hats and masks, and sneaked into a classroom that had something to do with their major when the class bell rang.

    There are hundreds of people in the classroom, the classroom is very big, the students are quite full, and no one notices their arrival.

    And the name of this class is written on the blackboard: microfilm script creation.

    Perhaps because this is an art major, there are also students in the front row who are wearing fashionable clothes and dyed eye-catching hair colors. Shang Lu and Lin Yanyan are mixed in at the moment, low-key and inconspicuous.

    Soon, the class bell rang, and the teacher began to lecture.

    The classroom atmosphere is pretty good. The students in the front row listened carefully to the class and interacted with the teacher, while some in the back row were secretly playing with their mobile phones.

    The teacher's lecture in this class is about the creation of characters in the script, and Shang Lu and Lin Yanyan listened very seriously.

    Then came the roll call.

    And at this moment, a very small voice sounded next to Shang Lu: "Student, can you give way inside?"

    Shang Lu looked down, and a girl with short hair dyed silver-black yin and yang was squatting at her feet.

    Shang Lu glanced at Lin Yanyan, and signaled her to take a seat inside as well.

    The short-haired girl successfully sat beside Shang Lu, and also managed to catch up with the teacher's roll call.

    "Tantai Yuxuan!"

    "Here!"

    It was such a special name that Shang Lu raised his eyes to take a look, and then he was slightly startled.

    The girl in front of me is still an acquaintance, that is, the black fan who met her during the recording of the first episode of "The Most Hated She and Him", and Linjiang CP's famous big fan who eats donuts.