The moment she heard Lin Yanyan say "cousin", Tang Qingqing felt the spark of love in her heart ignited again.

    Lin Yanyan stood on tiptoe and whispered in Shang Lu's ear: "You go and change your clothes first, and I'll take care of her."

    Shang Lu nodded, didn't speak, and went to remove her makeup very cooperatively.

    Watching Shang Lu leaving from the back, Tang Qingqing looked at Lin Yanyan again.

    Lin Yanyan smiled back at her and asked: "What do you want to do? Just say it."

    Tang Qingqing said duplicity: "What can I do? Don't think too much."

    Lin Yanyan nodded to express her understanding: "So I was thinking too much, just now Ranran also praised my cousin for being handsome, and I will introduce them later." Ranran

    is the third female lead of the crew, and she has a good relationship with Lin Yanyan Tangqing, neutral Do not offend anyone.

    Tang Weiqing became anxious for a moment: "No!"

    Lin Yanyan also put on it at the moment, and asked: "Why can't it work?"

    Tang Weiwei hesitated for a long time, and finally made up his mind, saying: "Tell... Brother introduce it to me."

    Lin Yanyan "tsk tsk" twice, with an expression that saw through Tang Qingqing, and then asked: "Where was the rest room yesterday?"

    Tang Qingqing said: "...Leave it to you! "

    Lin Yanyan looked at her with a smile, neither agreed nor refused: "I'll see how you behave, I'll think about it."

    *

    When Shang Lu came back after changing clothes and removing makeup, Tang Qingqing had already gone on to shoot and was not at the scene.

    And Lin Yanyan finished filming the scene in the morning, so she can rest now, so she took a meal card from her manager and said, "Let's go to the school cafeteria. I heard that their sweet and sour pork ribs are Signature dish."

    "Okay." Shang Lu naturally agreed without asking anything related to Tang Qingqing.

    However, as soon as they walked out of the filming area surrounded by the crew, they were recognized by a group of students, and the scene became a "fan meeting" in an instant.

    "Lin Yanyan! Lin Yanyan! Princess Mama loves you!"

    "The one next to you is Shanglu! Shanglu is here too?!"

    "Shanglu is here too? Ahhh!"

    Facing the enthusiastic college students, Shang Lu and Lin Yanyan were naturally very cooperative in greeting and chatting with them.

    After learning that the two of them wanted to eat in the cafeteria, the students immediately made way for them and recommended other delicious meals in the cafeteria.

    In the end, Shang Lu and Lin Yanyan ordered a lunch for two, because there were so many choices, they wanted to try everything, so they could share it together.

    There were students passing by constantly, and the cafeteria was overcrowded because of the two of them, but most of them didn't choose to disturb them when they were eating. At best, a girl walked over with a blushing face and said "you are so beautiful" before leaving quickly.

    And Lin Yanyan also became reserved while eating, and kept saying silently: "Don't take ugly photos of me...don't do it."

    She wants to eat more gracefully!