The high school banquet looked really arrogant, looking at the camera impatiently, as if he was forced to come over to take a picture with a knife held up by his neck Graduation photo.

    What is shocking is that there is still a small pink rubber band around his wrist.

    It was ridiculed.

    [Pink rubber band, Master Chi is quite girly]

    [It is not certain whether Shang Lu and Jiang Yi are in a relationship, but Chi Yan definitely has a girlfriend! 】

    Netizens were surprised, but soon found several well-known rich second generations in this photo, and felt that this class was indeed a hidden dragon and crouching tiger.

    But everyone paid more attention to Shang Lu and Jiang Yi, who were the protagonists of this incident. Many netizens rushed into the live broadcast room, eager to watch the scene of "Reunion through Broken Mirror".

    Shang Lu, one of the parties involved, said: This dog skin plaster is really hard to get rid of.

    Realizing that what Jiang Yi wanted to come to was the vulgar script of chasing his wife and crematorium, and seeing that the man in front of him had already started to set up a lover for himself, Shang Lu only found it funny.

    She didn't answer Jiang Yi, but looked at a little girl who exclaimed "so handsome" because of Jiang Yi's actions just now, and asked, "Sister, did you have heart-shaped candles spread by boys in the dormitory downstairs in public in your university?" Have you ever confessed? This kind of moral kidnapping method is really super bad. The man thinks he is affectionate, and the onlookers watch the fun, and the girls involved are often the most embarrassed." The little girl who was still covering her face heard Shang Lu's example

    , His face instantly became complicated.

    The sense of substitution was so strong that she suddenly started to tap the ground with her toes.

    [The last second, the overbearing idol drama special. In the next second, an earthy short video. ]

    [Shang Lu gave such an example, why did I suddenly feel that this smell is wrong]

    [It is only because Jiang Yiyou is rich and handsome, which blinded our eyes for a short time (lighting a cigarette jpg.)]

    "Shang Lu." Jiang Yi still seemed a little impatient, and finally stopped calling her name pretending to be intimate.

    "I'm not deaf." Shang Lu replied like this, and then looked at Jiang Yi and said, "Do you want to talk? Okay, let's talk." Seeing Shang Lu's cooperation, Jiang Yi's expression eased, and said

    : "I've made a reservation at your favorite restaurant, and we'll eat and chat."

    No need. Shang Lu seemed very puzzled by Jiang Yi's decision, and asked: "So many friends from the media are watching, and we are talking about it here. Everyone should want to hear it too, right?" "

    As soon as Shang Lu said this, except for the media that Jiang Yi found himself, everyone immediately echoed, "Yes, Mr. Jiang! Talk here! "

    With such a large amount of traffic and popularity, if Shang Lu and Jiang Yi are allowed to leave like this, they will not be reconciled.

    Jiang Yi never thought that Shang Lu would be so "broken", and after a slight change in his face, he had no choice but to think of everything now.

    So Jiang Yi lowered his eyes and looked at Shang Lu. The bright face in front of him reminded him of Ning Lin's face with pear blossoms and rain.

    He promised her...