The PD didn't understand and asked: "What does this flower mean?"

    Shang Lu said nonsense: "Praise her as beautiful as a flower."

    In fact, she drew it blindly.

    But netizens said they got it.

    [It's really a strange tacit understanding, to praise each other's beauty at the same time]

    [The CP of the two beauties is hanging! Two-way rush to two-way choice! 】

    【It's over, I'm over! ]

    And when Shang Lu ranked Lin Yanyan last, the entire live broadcast room fell silent.

    [? 】

    【Why? My CP was only established in the last second, is it BE in this second? 】

    [When Shang Lu gave Lin Yanyan the highest score, Lin Yanyan gave her the lowest score. This time, Lin Yanyan ranked Shang Lu first, but Shang Lu ranked her last. Why? ]

    [They have loved, but not each other (bushi)]

    [Why are they suddenly on the BE abuse channel? ]

    [Lin Yanyan! Shocked! I order you to pick up the crematorium script and chase Shang Lu back now! ! ! 】

    The barrage is talking nonsense seriously.

    The others also completed their tasks, and soon the six of them arrived at the recording site in turn.

    The director announced the rules of the first game in the morning. The six people were divided into two groups of three for the game PK. Today there will be a "mysterious guest". This guest will choose to join one of them based on their game performance. Group.

    Although everyone knew that the so-called mysterious guest was Ning Lin, but the program team didn't say it clearly and they naturally pretended not to know, but they just didn't bother to go through the process of guessing the guest.

    Ye Lu asked directly: "So how to group?"

    "I don't know." The director shook his head, took out the envelope in his hand and explained: "Our grouping is arranged by the guests, and now I leave it to you to check." .”

    The director held up the envelope, but no one came to pick it up.

    The atmosphere was a little indescribably awkward for a moment.

    So the director called names, "Ye Lu, aren't you curious? Come and read." "

    I'm not very curious." Ye Lu muttered, but he walked over to take the envelope and opened it with dignity, and then read aloud Grouping situation: "Shang Lu Song Zeqian and I are in Group A, Lin Yanyan, Xu Ze, and Teacher Jiang Jing are in Group B."

    Hearing the grouping situation, Song Zeqian put on a straight face.

    But everyone is used to watching it. After all, he has always had this iceberg face in this variety show and never smiled much.

    But Lin Yanyan immediately got up and walked to Jiang Jing to sit down, and quickly glanced at Shang Lu, and quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

    Fortunately, fortunately, she was separated from Shang Lu.

    Otherwise... She hasn't figured out how to get along with Shang Lu yet.

    [Ye Lu called the other people by their first names, and only called Teacher Jiang Jing]