Zeqian I voted him second, but I couldn't refute him]

    [Indeed, four films, three classics and one bad film are already a great achievement, and not everyone is enough to cooperate with Song Zeqian] Song Zeqian's words are

    true It was too direct, so after he finished speaking, the faces of other people at the scene were more or less surprised.

    Then Song Zeqian looked at them and asked: "What are you looking at? You can also cherish the present opportunity. We should not see each other again except for this variety show, because with your acting skills, there is no chance of appearing on my crew. I am I will definitely not use traffic artists like you."

    Looking at the confident Song Zeqian at the moment, what Shang Lu thought was: How about setting a flag here? His future goddess, Ning Lin, is a popular celebrity.

    But at this moment, a voice suddenly sounded incomprehensible: "Why do you want your chance?"

    Even if he was facing a well-known director like Song Zeqian, Ye Lu smiled slightly and continued: "I am an idol, and I don't act."

    Song Zeqian's expression froze.

    The netizens in the live broadcast room were happy.

    [Hahaha beat the master to death with random punches, this is it]

    [Ye Lu: You are strong, you are strong, we are not in the same line]

    ...

    At the scene, Song Zeqian's face was very ugly, but he knew very well that arguing with Ye Lu would make him feel angry. It was even more embarrassing, so he took out a pair of sunglasses and put them on to cover the look in his eyes, and didn't say anything else.

    Recording continues.

    Give them the cards of the remaining four young artists, and the messages on them are much sharper.

    Because of this, the program team deliberately picked things up and asked them to team up in two groups to read each other's bad reviews.

    Xu Ze and Lin Yanyan are in a group.

    Xu Ze is like an emotionless reading machine, reading the content on the cardboard. Although he doesn't like to talk, he can accept this kind of things like the lines that have been set.

    "Does Lin Yanyan think she is a real princess? Is it because you always look at people with your nostrils so that we can take a closer look at the scars left by your circumcision nose? It's ridiculous to look so arrogant, Your Royal Highness died early in the morning."

    Originally It was a sarcasm full of sarcasm, and after being read out by Xu Ze's unchanging voice, I felt a little bit of joy for no reason.

    But Lin Yanyan's complexion was not good-looking. She categorically denied the plastic surgery, and then said that her character was spoiled by her family, and she could only bear it if she couldn't accept it.

    The barrage naturally has a bad impression on this.

    [Please, miss, then don't come to this variety show with a glassy heart]

    [Hehe, I don't like it, and I can't bear it, I'm going to scold you, if you don't like to hear it, then bear it]

    Of course, there are people who refute.

    [Lin Yanyan doesn't need to rely on fans and popularity to get resources, and she doesn't need to grab other people's resources. If she wants to act, she can just talk to her father and buy the entire crew. If I were her, I would be more attractive than her. 】