Intro

Title 在"全员恶人"的综艺里摆烂爆红/In the variety show of "All Villains", it became popular
Author 竹外疏狂

The six most annoying people in the variety show "The Most Hated She and Him" ​​were voted by netizens and hundreds of industry insiders Celebrities participated in the recording.

The show exploded as soon as it aired, and netizens shouted that they had never seen such a wicked variety show.

And the day before the official recording of the variety show, Shang Lu suddenly realized that the world she lived in was a book, and she was a cannon fodder female supporting role, the number one female star of this variety show, and the top female star most hated by netizens.

To this, Shang Lu said: Yes! VIP viewing area get!

_
In the game session, Shanglu won and got the priority right to choose the room.

The princess disease actress said proudly: "Hey, let's switch rooms."

Everyone thought that the tearing link had appeared, but Shang Lu smiled and said: "50,000 for one night, 20% off for two nights, WeChat or Alipay?"

Princess disease: "? "

The drama queen "deliberately" snatched the scene of Shanglu.

Shang Lu calmly took out a custom-made mask with the other person's face from his bag and put it on, saying: "It's you, don't worry, it's all you when it's broadcast." Actress: "..."

Domineering idol Almost fighting with the lonely traffic, the program team hurriedly asked Shang Lu to persuade the fight.

Shanglu watched the excitement and started impromptu hosting: "Audience friends, now we are broadcasting the annual boxing championship match for you! The price of losing is disfigured and quit the entertainment industry!"

The two who were about to start: " ..."

Audience: ... We thought we were happy people, but Shang Lu seemed happier than us.

After a series of coquettish operations, everyone agreed that Shanglu must have become the public enemy of the whole people, but...

I don't know when, the attitude of these fearless "stabheads" towards Shanglu became subtle stand up.

The drama queen asked Shang Lu for advice on how to play a new role;

The withdrawn male traffic lined up for three hours under the scorching sun to buy a limited edition cake for Shang Lu;

The princess disease and the irritable male idol competed to go with Shang Lu tomorrow Amusement park chances were almost up for grabs.

Even the vicious director who is known in the circle for his strict requirements on actors' acting skills also publicly stated: It is my honor that Shang Lu is willing to play the heroine of my movie.

Black fans:? ? ?

What about all villains? Why did you become Shanglu's fan support group! This is unreasonable!

Later they discovered that there were more hidden "fans" of Shanglu.

The screen saver of the mobile phone of the heir to the top wealthy Chi family was picked up, and it used a photo of a seven-year-old Xiao Shanglu stepping on a little boy's butt.

When asked the reason, Chi Yan asked slowly: "Can't you see it? Of course it's because I have a crush on her."

Others: "?!!"
Wait... This little boy who was bullied seems to be Chi Yan himself? !

And what about the secret crush? The wedding ring on your hand sparkles our eyes!

Renmei mouth owes salted fish, fun, people x arrogant boss who protects short-term boss