Alison jumped and stopped in her tracks and turned to face Katherine and crossed her arms over her chest. "If you say anything about Katherine I swear I will tell everyone that your father abuses you"

Katherine clenched her jaw tight and glared at Alison.

"Are we clear?"

"Yes"

Alison smirked. "Good"

One year later

Katherine was in her room getting ready for school when Kyleigh knocked on her door.

"Are you almost ready? Rowan is almost here to pick you up"

"Yeah"

"Okay I'll be downstairs," Kyleigh said and walked away from Katherine's door.

Katherine looked in her mirror one last time before gathering her things and walking down the stairs right when Rowan opened the door.

"Ready?" Rowan asked looking at her step-sister.

Katherine nods. "Yeah I am"

Kyleigh then looked up from making herself a smoothie. "Are you gonna eat anything here or at school?"

"I'll eat at school" Katherine said and walked over to her step-mom and kissed her cheek. "I'll see you later"

"Okay sweetie have a good day and don't get into trouble"

Katherine nods. "I won't"

"Bye love you"

"Love you to" Katherine said and walked out the front door and to Rowan's car. "You don't have to drive me to school you know"

Rowan looked at her. "I know, but with Alison missing I don't want you going to school alone"

"Rowan I'm 16, I have my driver's license"

"Sorry but gonna drive you whether you like it or not"

Katherine sighs. "Not gonna win this am I"

Rowan chuckled a little and shook her head. "Nope"

Katherine walked into her class and saw Aria sitting with Emily. Aria looked at her and gave her a small smile which Katherine didn't and just made her way to her seat.

"What's with her?" Katherine could hear Aria ask Emily.

"No one knows" Emily said.

Katherine sighed and went grabbed her phone, and waited for the teacher to come in and teach.

"Holy crap"

Katherine looked up and saw the teacher looking at one of the students so she put her phone up and turned to see who he was looking at, and saw it was Aria.

Katherine shook her head a little and turned to face the front, where her eyes met Spencer's for a moment. Katherine didn't look at her for long and put graze on her textbook, right when Aria's phone rings.