Prologue: Eyes of Hatred

In often than not, You'll always be the villain in someone else story - Unknown

Loneliness.
that's all I could say about my life, As an orphaned nobody trapped in a world where only the privileged had it all, a world where the strong get stronger and the weak are funnels for the strong.

I was laughed at for accomplishing feats and heights they couldn't hope to ever attain, at least if they started from scratch, Instead of being praised I was Outcasted as society's misfit being the youngest person to ever have a strong footing in politics why should I hold any pure thoughts towards society? everything I worked for was taken away from me in an instant based on false allegations the truth is no one cared but humans they'd eat up whatever someone said as long as they were higher than them.

They'd opened my eyes to a higher level of reasoning, I wasn't the one at fault they were.

After trying to be what society could accept I decided to be something they'd fear, and with the connections I had it wasn't impossible to do it.

Yet before I could do anything it all went dark I died strangely before I could do anything. One day I awoke my conscience to find out I was trapped in Ice, My spirit staring at a kid's body as it was encased in a dome of hard ice, I don't know how many years I waited but I did I waited patiently training my mind and spirit for the day I'd be free, I took over this body and its spirits a long time ago the fact that the boy and the spirits in him were in deep slumber made It easier now all I had to do was wait.

Seconds turned to minutes, Minutes turned to Hours, Hours Turned to days, Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months, and months turned to years I was slowly giving up on ever leaving this place when the arrows on the soulless body started glowing and I was pulled into the body of the young child.

[Welcome User 001]
[Activating Initial sequence 56 code 2],
[Error Host is filled with malicious intent]
[Due to an error host cannot be given the hero system.]
[Rebooting]
[Welcome to the Anti-hero/Borderline Villain system]

[Host has received curse Uchiha genes (sharingan(Locked)]

[Due to excess malice User has awakened the Sharingan]

[Warning: somewhere out there someone has received the hero system and they aim to consume you]

Tears of blood uncontrollably fell from my eyes as I struggled to my feet hearing a familiar yet unfamiliar voice

"Sokka look there's someone on the Ice" A female pulled a male who looked irritated yet his Expression switched to that of shock when he saw me barely standing up with bloody eyes trying to look up yet my vision was all red.

For a second I was lost in a trance when I saw both of them, Why did they feel so familiar? The side of my eyes darkened as I was hit with a massive headache as my previous memories from the past of a younger me watching Avatar the last airbender surfaced yet it was all so blurry smiling a bit I fell backwards and was caught by the girl before everything went black