Game Developer [11.7]

Start from the beginning

"I've been so preoccupied with work lately that I didn't notice their moves." It came as no surprise to Jing Yang because he had already predicted that they would do so. So what if they did hire a fantastic employee? In this current world, it's impossible for someone to be a better game developer than himself.

"You never really put them in your eyes, so you don't care what they do, since you know they're not your opponents, right?" He Lang looked at Jing Yang with an adoring smile on his face.

"Don't look like you know me," Jing Yang remarked, looking at him blankly. "We're not that familiar with each other yet, aren't we?"

"I believe familiarity does not come with time, but rather with the feeling of getting along with one another." He Lang said seriously, "I have the impression that I have known you for a long time. It doesn't matter if you don't feel it like me, even if it's a shame. After a while, it'll become familiar."

Jing Yang was engrossed in his meal and did not respond to him.

"Speaking of it," He Lang said abruptly, as if recalling something, "I seem to recall having dreamed of you before, and it was a really special dream."

"Don't tell me you're dreaming about me in spring dreams," Jing Yang glared at him.

Jing Yang was only reborn in this world recently; He Lang claimed to have dreamed of him; therefore, it must not be him now, but the original Xi Le.

"No, that's not the case, although it is similar." He Lang could still recall the scene from his dream.

"How is it similar?" Jing Yang asked, putting down his chopsticks and folding his arms.

"It began a long time ago, and I had the same dream on a regular basis. I hugged, kissed, and touched someone in my dream, and he leaned in my arms and acted like a baby. Despite the fact that he always wears clothes from different eras, occasionally even a fish tail, and I can't see his face properly, I have the impression that he is always the same person."

Jing Yang was taken aback and asked, "How can you be sure that the person is me if you can't see his face clearly?"

"For some reasons, the face of that person has gradually become visible, although it is not very clear. However, the outline allows me to visualize him."

Actually, He Lang didn't use the face to figure out who was in the dream; instead, he relied on instinct, and that instinct convinced him that the person in the dream was this person in front of him. "Although the face is still not very clear, his eyes are exactly the same as yours," he replied, looking at Jing Yang's eyes.

Jing Yang had no idea what to say to him, so he closed his eyes, took a big breath, and decided to end this conversation.

"Let's eat." Jing Yang picked up his chopsticks and continued to eat.

He Lang took a long look at Jing Yang. He noticed that Jing Yang's mood seemed off, so he didn't continue and ended the topic as Jing Yang desired. The two ate their dinner quietly.

After eating, He Lang left, but when Jing Yang finished his work and was about to leave, he returned and wanted to personally send Jing Yang home.

Jing Yang obediently got into his car and said when he started the car. "Mr. He, you're such a hard worker; being a meal deliveryman and also a driver. Should I be flattered?"

"You don't need to be flattered; you just need to be pampered." He Lang said, looking in the rearview mirror.

"Don't say such things, I'll assume you have other intentions," Jing Yang said, rolling his eyes.