EWB 11

Hailey

I wasn't exactly the type of person to do something this public, but for some reason, I didn't stop kissing Caleb, nor did I attempt to make get him to stop.

It has been more than a week since I last slept with Caleb, and oh my god, have I missed the feeling of his mouth on mine.

And from the looks of it, we both craved each other more than we cared to admit.

The elevator ding was the only thing that made us stop kissing and move away from each other like nothing happened a second ago as a couple of people smiled and nodded at us as they entered the elevator.

There was about five of them, which made Caleb and I scoot over to the back of the elevator as we waited for the elevator to reach our floor.

As I watched the elevator change floors, Caleb slowly moved closer to me and before I knew it, his hand was gripping my ass. 

I turned to him with my eyes wide, but he looked straight ahead and just let his hand move lower until it reached the hem of my dress, shocking me to my core. 

Since thong was the only underwear that wouldn't give me panty lines while wearing this dress, it was fairly easy for Caleb to slide his hand inside my crotch area until I felt a finger slip inside me, immediately making me gasp as I bit my lip before anyone else in the elevator found it suspicious. 

Of course, like the nonchalant person he was, Caleb simply nodded at one of the other passengers who decided to pass us a glance. And given that he simple smiled and nodded back at Caleb, it was safe to assume that bro haven't noticed a thing.

Caleb's thrusts were so deep and it was getting harder to stop myself from moaning that I had to bite my lip harder than I already was.

As soon as the elevator reached our floor, everyone else got out as Caleb pulled his finger out of me before we got out as well.

No other words were said as we both almost sprinted to my apartment.

Once I had unlocked the door, Caleb immediately grabbed me by the waist and kissed me as we both dragged each other inside my dark apartment.

As soon as he had kicked the door close, Caleb placed both his hands under my ass and lifted me up without breaking the kiss until I felt myself land on the cold, marble countertop. 

Caleb's mouth moved down to my neck, then to my chest as I wrapped my arm around his neck to pull him closer while his hand pulled down the zipper on the front of my dress, until the only thing left on my body was my thong, immediately moving his mouth to lick my nipples as he pushed himself on me, making me feel his hard on through his slacks.

Once Caleb was semi-done with sucking my tits, he quickly captured my lips to distract me from the fact that he was gonna slip his finger inside me, which made me let out a moan as I pulled out of the kiss.

"You must've missed me so much for you to be so wet, huh?" Caleb asked in that  voice that turned me on so much as he smirked and looked straight into my eyes. 

And he was right.

I know it's been only more than a week, but I really, really missed the feeling of him inside me.

And I didn't know how I was gonna tell him that, so I just let my now red cheeks, heavy breathing, and lip bite answer that for him. 

But considering that it was Caleb, he wanted me to answer vocally that he purposely dug his fingers so deep inside me, it made me roll my eyes back as I let out a loud gasp.