Beanie

Zayans POV:

I was looking at the road while pressing on the peddle making the car drive even faster. The sound of Hassan's fat fingers flickering with the bluetooth system in the car was loud in this eerie silence.

Not satisfied with even one song he changed the songs so many times until I finally started to recognize the shitty songs from his playlist in a pattern.

I couldn't handle the old desi music anymore and I knew by now that this is his second round of his trash playlist he refused to let go of.

"Freaking hell just let me choose a song now!" I say.

"No your music taste is trash"

"And you listen to old aunties singing about their wedding night calling their husband besharam while referring to their pussys as mouses!"

"This shit usually cheers me up but man I don't know why I feel like we messed up with the mission!"

"Messed up with what?"

"You lost your beanie" he say looking out the window.

The lump of worry I tried my best to ignore started to swell in my stomach again. He saw that too.

Upon my silence he started to abuse the buttons of the car changing the songs, again.

"Hassan if you don't stop with that I will bury you like we buried that fat pedophile earlier"

"Chill man"  he said finally choosing a shitty song with indirect disturbing sexual lyrics in Urdu.

"Besides that the mission went well" he said.

"This song is absolutely disgusting" I said when I heard the women refer to her boobs as diamonds. The beeped aunty voice of hers made it all even worse. People say Nicky Minhaj is sexual?

"But yes we are a good team" I said thinking back to how we knocked out that fat pedophile, shot his security guards and killed him all in a span of 10 minutes.

Everything ran so smoothly perhaps too smooth. The lump in my stomach started to pain a little.

I looked at Hassan sitting on the passenger seat as his leg lightly shook. It wasn't really noticeable for the normal eye but his tan knuckles were pressed together turning white. He was anxious.

"I don't have a good feeling about this either Hassan"

"Chacho said the mission would be hard it was way too easy"

"The way they took of your beanie and ran away it was weird as fuck" he added before he awkwardly laughed.

"I couldn't run after that masked guy with my hat either or else the guard that was in front would kill me on the spot the moment I turned my back towards him"

"I know we fucked up" Hassan said fixing his hair looking out at the greenery. Serbia was a beautiful country.

"They are gonna use your hair and find out your DNA. You have to tighten up your security the moment we reach New York Zayan"

"I know man"

"They will find you and God knows what they are gonna do with that information" he said not making the lump any smaller.

What will happen to my company and how will my dad react to this mess I started to think.

"Our cover as cute bachelors and the face of Awan industries can be ruined"

"For me it's not only a cover but the way of life, everything I have worked for day and night would go to waste" I say breathing out loudly as I tried to relax my anxious stomach.