Desperate

ZAYAN'S POV

I woke up my head hurting like someone repeatedly punched it. I looked at the unfamiliar ceiling. I sat on the bed and looked around my surroundings. I was in a nice white-teamed hotel room. I was also butt naked under the bed cover, all my clothes on the floor along with some foreign heels and woman clothing. I looked at the bed and a random dark-skinned woman was sleeping soundlessly beside me also naked.

I can't seem to remember a single thing from last night, but it didn't take a genius to figure out I followed my dear friend's footsteps last night. My head still hurts and every little sound like the birds chirping outside made it even worse. Feeling the headache worsening I made a mental note to never drink again, which I do every week. How can Hassan do this every single day?

I stood up and picked up yesterday's clothes. As I picked up my clothes from the floor, I saw a few used condoms here and there, which was a good sign. My drunk self isn't that stupid after all. I took a shower and walked out of the hotel room with yesterday's clothes on, the walk of shame. I took the elevator down to the hotel lobby and paid for the night. As I stood there talking with the hotel staff, I saw Hassan approach me in the same clothes as yesterday too.

"Well, well well, what do we have here Zayan Awan themselves doing the walk of shame, besharama" Hassan said before shaking his head and making tsk tsk sounds.

"You are doing the same" he didn't let me complete my sentence and instead talked to the hotel staff.

"Alex, Emma, how are you guys" His eyes lit up as he talked to the hotel staff like they were long-lost friends.

"Looks like you have been here quite a few times," I said to Hassan letting him know the underlying meaning.

"Yeah, what can I say, unlike you, the ladies can't get enough of me isn't that right Emma? "The girl in the red uniform was blushing bright red laughing like a teenage girl.

"Tom Kissi ko chorte bhi ho kya?" I asked in Urdu so no one could understand.

"How rude of me, let me introduce you to my cousin Zayan. Zayan these are my friends"

"I can see the family resembles," the Alex guy said making me raise my eyebrows. Is he blind? Is he dumb? No wonder they are Hassan's friends.

"Are you stupid have you seen him? He is hideous meanwhile I am handsome, beautiful, hot" Hassan said making me raise my eyebrows again. His ego I swear.

"Don't forget short" I added to his self-written biography he was proudly presenting at the moment.

"YOU ARE 2 CM TALLER THAN ME, FUCKING 2 CM!"

"What did you say, I can't hear you from down there"

"You are behaving like you are not 6'2 but 7 feet or something" He roared at me.

"Short people and their anger issues, right?" I said flashing a smile to Emma that made her blush bright red again laughing like a teenager. What an annoying laugh she has. Hassan has no taste whatsoever.

"Ghar jate phir dekhna kya karta ho tumhare saath" Hassan said in a low voice.

"Can't wait" I said smiling at him.

He said his goodbyes to the hotel staff, and we walked to my car in the hotel parking lot. I honestly have no idea how the car got here in the first place, probably one of my guard's doings.

"So much besti" Hassan said while fake crying as we walked to my beautiful black G wagon.

"People who have izzat are the ones getting besti and you, well how do you put it in a nice way you don't have any izzat" I said laughing out loud at my brilliant joke.