Torture

Warning: this chapter contains sexual assault!
ZAYAN'S POV
I looked at myself in the mirror wall, my whole upper body was glistening with sweat. Each muscle in my body screamed at me to stop the torture. I coated my sweaty hands with another layer of powder and took another deadlift feeling every muscle in my body scream. My head started to feel dizzy. I immediately threw the weight down on the floormat making a big thud sound resonate in the whole house. It made my whole gym shake by the impact. I sat down hearing my loud heartbeat while gulping down my water bottle in one go. I could barely feel my body every muscle in my body feels numb. I felt the pain, the satisfying pain my pathetic self deserved. It still wasn't enough. I  wanted to feel more pain, but if I did anything more to myself Hassan and my so-called dad would forcefully hospitalize me in the mental institution again not letting me out for months. I would much rather pass out every single day in the gym than go to that hospital room again.

I took another kg and added it to my already loaded stand lifting it once again, the muscles in my arms turned red by the impact. The alarm on my phone suddenly turned on. I looked at the time and it was already 7 am. Time flys away when I am having "fun", three hours has already passed. I took the stairs up to my room and took a long shower to get ready for work.

Feeling completely exhausted after the long day in my office I fell asleep the moment I laid my head down on the soft silk pillow.

I heard screams so I ran down the never-ending stairs as fast as my short chubby legs could take me. I started to lose my breath halfway through it. When I finally reached the floor I ran to the hall where I heard a loud gunshot that hurt my ears. I heard a scream and ran closer to where the sound came from and then I heard another gunshot. My ears were hurting so I put my small palms around my ears while closing my eyes in reflex. I felt some liquid on my feet. I opened my eyes again all voices around me sounded like they were miles away from me. I saw a long trace of blood teasing my small feet. I looked at the source of the blood and saw aunt Maryam, her back on the floor. A big bloody hole on her dupatta-clad head was the source of the blood on my feet. She was laying on the ground, behind her was my little sister naked with her legs spread wide open. Her lower body was covered with blood, her eyes closed. A weird fishy smell mixed with blood was everywhere. Suddenly a tall man with his pants button open with a belt on his hands approached me. I had to look up to meet his face and when I saw his dark eyes...

I opened my eyes screaming, my whole body covered in sweat. My heart was beating very fast like I had run a thousand miles. I looked at the time on the phone and it was 3 am. I looked up at the chandelier-covered ceiling trying to relax my heartbeat. I rubbed my eyes with my fingers. It's been so many years and the same dream keeps haunting me every single night like a curse. My subconscious loved to remind me every night that the whole incident was indeed my fault. I closed my eyes trying to sleep again. I looked at the bright chandelier covered with diamonds. If it could just fall on my face things would have been better, but God wasn't this kind to me. I knew I had a long painful life ahead of me. I got up and put on my workout clothes and walked down to my gym in the basement. I would never be granted something so peaceful as a night full of sleep.
—-
I pressed on Hassan's name on my phone waiting for him to attend the call. It ended straight to voicemail on the first ring. I called him again and it went straight to voicemail. I am going to kill him. I called him again.

"Where are you and why aren't you picking up my calls?" I asked screaming at him in anger.

"Huh me? I am at home" Hassan said while a woman moaned in the background. That disgusting pig. Only if this man would answer my messages I wouldn't need to go through this torture so often.

"No the person behind you, WHO ELSE WOULD I TALK TO WHEN I AM CALLING YOU!"

"More like the person under me," he said while grunting I could hear more moans from the woman in the background.