Introduction

READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF THE STORY. I AM GONNA JUMP RIGHT INTO THE STORYLINE AFTER THIS!

Young Zahra loses her parents and lives with her abusive uncle. At the age of 23 years old, she finally manages to run away from her abusive home in London to the USA, so she is closer to her best friend Sanna in New York. A few weeks after her arrival in New York her friend quickly gets married to the man of her dreams. Not wanting to disturb her married life she takes it upon herself to survive in "the city of dreams and opportunities" which did not turn out to be so easy.

The powerful and the very much arrogant Zayan Awan is the CEO of Awan industries. Despite his fearless facade in front of the world, he has inner struggles caused by one incident that changed his life for the worse and somehow connects to the familiar Zahra Altamash Khan.

What is the cause of Zayans inner struggles?
How is Zahra connected to his dreadful past?

That's it, I hope you enjoy the story❤️

This story does not contain content such as:
- forgiving or romanticizing rape
- romanticizing abusive relationships
- a helpless woman who is fully dependent on a man to fix all her problems
- unrealistic body standards
- the girl blindly forgiving her man for everything
- non consensual intimacy

So yeah, just to put that out there, this is not the typical wattpad story, or it can be, but I have boundaries and a moral sense.

This story does not contain smut either. The reason for that is not because I think it's unmoral, but since masturbation is prohibited in my religion I can't write smut that can potentially trigger masturbation. I will def write a lot of fluff tho so be prepared for that ;)

Oh btw, the moment I see someone copy my book either with a creepily similar plot, or if you fucking dare word for word. I will make you regret every breath you take in your life and put you behind bars and of course delete the story and leave this app for ever!

Anywayssss thanks for giving this book a chance, I hope you enjoy
- English is literally my 4th language so please be nice

xx

Hijabiwilding