5. the plan pt. ii

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure he'll be kind enough to help us. Maybe even his friends will be up to help us too."

"Great, we're gonna need as much as help we can get." Thèrèse closed her hands together, nodding.

"Yeah." Bea agreed, as she sips her drink. "At this rate, we'll never get out of here." She said, her tone of voice sad, and her eyes looking at Aris and Vicky.

"We don't have any other ideas, right?" Nancy replied, as she puts down her spoon and lays her arms on the table once more.

"Aris, have you spoken to Thomas before?" Bea asked out of curiosity, looking at the boy.

"Mhm, a few times." Aris replied to Bea, looking up from his food. "We're not exactly close." He said, brushing off any other questions Bea and the others might have. "But I talked with him a few times, before."

Aris takes a bite of his food, and he continues to eat his meal, not wanting to talk too much.

"You told him about our plan?" Thèrèse look at Aris silently in disbelief, eyebrows furrowing.

"Of course not. You think I've told Thomas that we're planning to escape from this place?" Aris said immediately, shaking his head when Thèrèse questions him. "I'm not a dumbass." He replied, as he sets his food down and folds his arms.

"I know when to keep things quiet." He added, looking back at Thèrèse.

Thèrèse stared at him, before softening her eyes. "Right, I know."

"Good." Aris said, as he folded his arms on the table once more. "I just talked to him once or twice, but we're not close enough for me to trust him fully."

He looked at Vicky, his eyes darted to her. "You also never told him about our plan, right?" He questioned.

"I don't even know him." Vicky replied, with a clueless manner.

"Alright." Aris said. The girls are mostly in silence as they ate their meals.

Nancy looked around and she glances at the boys they're planning to talk with. "We could talk with Thomas after lunch, and see how it goes." She suggested.

The girls and Aris are now stand up dumbfounded in the middle of the cafeteria, staring at the group of boys ahead who seems to be talking rather focused.

Bea cleared her throat, "Maybe you should go and talk to him, Aris. Boy to boy."

The girls all looked over at the boy, as he was given the task to talk to Thomas.

Aris sighed, before he slowly walked over to their table. He looks around at the boys, wondering which one is Thomas. After a minute of searching, Aris finds the boy he's looking for.

"Thomas." Aris called out loudly, hoping to get his attention.

Thomas slowly turned to the side, as his eyes go between Aris and the group of girls. His friends also look over at the girls with raised eyebrows, trying to figure out what all the commotion is about.

"Uhm, yes." Thomas replied to Aris with a confused look on his face. "Do you need something?" He asked in his soft tone, as he looks around at the others once more.

They all looked at Aris.

Bea put her arms out and back them away as Aris is now standing near the boys group while the girls back away.

"You got a minute? I need to talk to you." Aris said, his tone of voice a bit lower now. "We could talk here or in private if you'd like."

The boy's friends just look at their group, wondering what's going on. Thomas looked around at his friends, before turning back to Aris. "Is it important? Would it take a long time?" He asked in a soft manner, looking at the girls behind Aris.