"I like you, girl! But do you realise who I am?"

"We just met buddy! How should I know?" I pretended not to have a clue.

If he knew that I knew this won't end up good.

"So you don't..."

"Okay bye!" I tried to shake him off but he grabbed my arm.

"Wait, wait. What village are you from?" He asked me, turning me around by my arm.

"I dunno... I live in the forest" I said suddenly having no idea what to tell him.

"You do?"

"Mhmm. It's quite alright. I have everything I need."

Okay now. It would really be the time for him to stop asking questions.

"And tell me. Are you a ninja?" He looked deep into my eyes.

"Well, not yet. Like I said I live in the forest so I never really got to go to an academy before. Are you a ninja?" I tilted my head, as his face was getting flushed a bit purple.

Definitely blushing.

"You are cute, you know that?" He looked away from me. "And, the answer to your question is yes. You could say that I am one."

"So, are you like strong?" I grinned at him. I swear I could have been a great actress if I would still be home.

"The strongest!" He played along with the smilest hint of smile on his face.

I wonder if he is with someone right now. Wasn't he with Itachi? Like on a team?

"And are you here alone? Where are your teammates?" I asked inocently.

"Ah, right.. Damn it.. I need to get to him.. He should be somewhere here too. But I think he left me..." He mumbled the last part for himself, rubbing the back of his neck

"Then what the heck are you still doing here with me? Go after him!" I began to run off as I yelled.
"Don't follow, find your friend and give him a good slap for leaving you! See you around ninja!"

I swear I could see him smile just the slightest little bit when I looked at him for the last time. He didn't follow me like I said to him, and instead he just jumped away.

Running into a forest, I couldn't really tell on what part of this ninja world I am at the moment. But I knew I needed to make a decision on where to head.

How about I go straight? The forest needs to end somewhere.

I am walking for minutes now and I already feel like I will faint. It's not like I have a problem, or I'm sick. I'm damn lazy to walk in a forest. I just wish to go home in my bed and sleep for like two days.

I miss my bed.

And I miss my family and friends.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a familiar sound.

Water...

There should be a river around here.

When I got closer to the small river after I found it to drink water, I froze. My reflection was staring right back to me... as a twelve year old. Does this mean that I need to go through puberty again?!

Oh my me.

Well, at least I got to drink water.