~Tantrums and Anger Issues~

I gave you guys a little bit of the new greenie at the end of last chapter but don't worry because from this point on the greenie will be in every single chapter (obviously) but I am actually so excited for my storyline that I want to introduce. It will take a while to get there though and there will be a couple month gap between Thomas and Teresa in order to help with the plot and to make the timing fit.

Also I would really REALLY like you guys to leave some comments on anything you want, whether it be dialogue, descriptions, even the notes at the end. I appreciate the views on these chapters I just want to be able to interact with you guys.

Anyways, as always, enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

The boys brought me back to the med-hut for a quick examination but they determined that it was just light PTSD from the events that happened a few days ago. This meant there was nothing wrong with me - physically at least. I wasn't allowed to run for the rest of the day and Alby was now trying to decide if I was still fit to be runner. Although now that my day has cleared up, he assigned me to show around the new greenie. Great. I knew this would happen eventually.

I already had a rough start with the kid but he just kept making things worse. He keeps asking me a million questions and I can sense he wants to ask a million more but Clint kicked him out for now.

"Are you okay? Where'd you get those cuts from?" I literally just stepped out of the med-hut and this shank had already started.

"I'm fine." I huffed.

"But where'd you get them from? What happened?" He asks again.

I whipped around at him and made sure that he could sense my anger, "I am fine greenie. That's all that matters."

He scrunched his face and made an odd gesture with his mouth, "What's you're problem? I just want to know-"

"No what's your problem? You don't need to know everything." I pointed a finger at his chest and made sure to keep eye contact so he really got my point.

The boy stuttered for a few seconds before responding, "What the hell is wrong with the people here."

"Well you see me, personally, I just don't like change, which means I don't like you. Everyone else? I'm not sure. We each have our own problems and I'm willing to bet you do too." I turned back around and headed for the kitchen.

The greenie, however, did not. He just stood still with his jaw hanging open.

"You gonna stand there and act clueless or are you gonna follow me? I'm the one that has to give you your tour incase you've forgotten already." I waved my hand for him to follow and after rolling his eyes he decided to join me.

"Asshole." He muttered, definitely not intending for me to hear it.

I kept my head straight but responded with a "Thanks." and I could practically feel his face turning red from embarrassment.

Well at least one of us is gonna enjoy this torture.

After walking him to the kitchen I introduced him to Frypan and the rest of the cooks. Fry offered a little food for the greenie incase he was hungry but I told him we'd better save it for dinner. The greenie practically blew up, he was so mad. Fry knew exactly what I was doing and gave me a disappointed look but I could see him trying not to laugh at the same time.

"You have to chill out, you're not making a good first impression greenie." I laughed.

"Yeah and you're not making a good first impression on me either!" He was so mad that people were staring to stare after hearing his harsh tone.