Chapter 24

Chapter 24- Bad Aura

"All available units, please respond to the fifty six hundred block of Dragon Flats borough

"All available units, please respond to the fifty six hundred block of Dragon Flats borough. Equalists have taken to the streets, consider them armed and dangerous. Proceed with caution," Your ears perked up at the radio speaking, and you quickly sniffed the air.

"Got the scent, I call front!" You quickly said before Bolin could claim it, making him whine. Everyone got into the mobile as Asami raced down the streets, following the direction where you find the scent trail.

Eventually stopping at a neighborhood, you all find various of gaunt trucks and people screaming and shouting.
"Why is the power out?" Korra wondered, getting out of the mobile.
"Wait a second, these people aren't armed or dangerous," You said in disbelief.

"Sure doesn't look that way," Asami nodded as Saikhan began to talk through a mic.
"All nonbenders, return to your homes immediately," He demanded of the people.

"Yeah, as soon as you turn our power back on!" Cries of protests in agreement began to stir.
"Disperse, or you will all be arrested," Saikhan continued as a woman spoke up.

"You benders can't treat us this way!" She hissed.
"Mummy, look! It's the Avatar!" Her child tugged her shirt and pointed at Korra.
"Please, help us! You're our Avatar, too!" The woman pleaded.

You looked up at Korra, where she looked into your pleasing eyes and pushed the officers aside.
"Everyone, please stay calm. I'm gonna put a stop to this," She said, looking around and spotted Tarrlok.

"Tarrlok, you need to turn the power back on and leave these people alone," The Avatar demanded the counsel man.
"Avatar Korra, you and your playmates have no business here," Tarrlok simply replied, not bothering to even look at her.

"We're not going anywhere. You don't have the right to treat these innocent people like criminals," You snarled, feeling your hackles raised.
"This is an Equalist rally. There is nothing innocent about it," The man glared down at you.

"They're not Equalists, they're just normal people who want their rights back," Asami argued, glaring at the man.

"They are the enemy! Round up all these Equalists!" Tarrlok commanded, and the officers immediately used their earth and metal bending to trap the people.

Your eyes widened at the scene of terrified humans, holding each other, kids wailing as old people were pushed aggressively by police.

"Why are you doing this?!" A woman screamed.
"We didn't do anything wrong!!" An old man groaned in pain, getting pushed by an officer. Your ears twitched, tail flickered in anger as you get your body burn with rage.

"Let them go..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are nothing but the enemy here!!"