Chapter 1

Chapter 1- The Next Step

Earth

Fire

Air

Water

Known across the world, Avatar Aang and his friends heroically ended the Hundred Year War.

However, not everyone made it with their lives during the war. A young child, by the name of (Y/N) (L/N), died while battling her brother to protect innocent lives from his murderous spree.

She did not die in vain, for her brother fell with her, and the war was won by Avatar Aang and his friends, with harmony spread across the nations in remembrance of the brave Earthbender.

Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko transformed the Fire Nation colonies into the United Republic of Nations, a society where benders and nonbenders from all over the world could live and thrive together in peace and harmony.

They named the capital of this great land, Republic City. Avatar Aang accomplished many remarkable things in his life.

But sadly, his time in this world came to an end.

And like the cycle of the seasons, the cycle of the Avatar began anew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now then, does anyone have any more story requests?" A woman sitting on a stool closed a book and looked at the small children in front of her. The children were looking at each other and thought about what other stories were not old yet.

"Oo! Oo!" A small hand was raised up in the air, as high as it can, with a small boy waving it in the air frantically, making the woman who was telling the story giggle.

"Yes dear?" She asked the boy, who scooted closer as the others kids looked at them.
"Can we hear the story about The Delusional Bender? Please?" He pleaded, which made everyone gasp.

"Yeah! Can we?"

"She's so cool!"

"She's the toughest lavabender ever!"

"Her Tiger Monkey was so cute!"

"She could beat me up anytime!"

"Ayo-?"

"Bro, you good-?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah!!" The spirit screamed, sitting up straight from their nest, panting heavily with wide eyes. They looked down to still see the cast on their leg.
'It really was just a dream,' The spirit thought, before someone lifted a flap that belonged to the Spirit's home, revealing a old man with green, golden, and white clothing.