Chapter 4

Chapter 4- One To Another

"You all seem-"

SMASH

"A little stressed out-"

THUMP

"Maybe a song-"

CRASH

"Will make you all-"

WOOSH

"Feel better!!"

"So apparently some therapy is in order," You muttered as you dodged another wire clashing down on you. For some reason, the ground kept shooting out rock pillars and blocked them from attacking you.

"A sense of a problematic family issues," You noted at the woman, who kept on swinging the wires at you.
"The urge to feel dependent, even if you want to desire of assistance," You swung around a pole and hopped on a human's head to get away.

"And a shred of fear of feeling intimate with another, wether romantic or platonic," You finished as you climbed up a tree to dodge any more attacks.

"You best stop talking now or else!" The woman growled, and you felt the wired wrap around your wrist again.
"Ack! Let go!!" You pulled your arm as much as you can, trying to get the wires off.

SWOOSH

Your arm suddenly morphed into something hot and orangey red. It hit the ground hard and burned the grass harshly.
"Woah..." You said in awe as your arm retracted back to normal and you flexed your fingers in fascination.

"Sorry for the property damage, I have to go and find my Sifus!!" You called out, and quickly launched yourself into the sky. High above the homes, you twisted your body to try and find any signs to go back to the spirit world, but you suddenly froze in the air.

Slowly floating down, you saw a giant statue, a human boy, with old fashion clothing, a staff in front of him, and an arrow on his head.

"Huh...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't you ever think that I'll stop loving you. No matter what will happen, during and after war, nothing is going to stop the love that pours from my heart to you," You leaned in and you felt his breath hitch a little.

"No matter if we're in a poly relationship or not, I still love you, Avatar or not," You then kissed him on the lips, and he immediately melt at the touch. You pulled away and gave him a hug, in which he hugged back, letting a tear fall.

"I love you too,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Av... at... ar...?" You mumbled, no longer seeing the statue and you were floating back down. You then felt something wrapped around your ankle, and you swiftly pulled downward. You hit the ground rough, and you felt your vision grow black.