Chapter 5

Chapter 5- Familiar, Yet Not Ringing A Bell

"How about we name you Hothead?"

"Scarface?"

"Tailwagger!"

You shook your head at all the names the kids threw at you as Tenzin left the room and Pema brought in some more blankets.
"I'm sure you'll find a name that will stick to you," She reassured you and lifted her hand to place it on your head, but hesitated.

You noticed, and gave her a grin.
"It won't hurt you, I promise," You reassured her, and she slowly placed her hand through your hair, gasping slightly at the soft touch.

"What does it feel like mom?" Ikki asked as Jinora and Meelo watched in fascination.
"Weird... but soft and nice," She mumbled as the kids all got close to feel it too.
"Aww, it feels cool!" Meelo giggled as you just allowed them to feel your hair.

Just then, the door opened for Tenzin to walk inside.
"Let's go everyone, Korra is waiting. The caretakers will watch over the spirit," He explained to his family, and they all got up to go out. You tilted your head in confusion, but quickly got out of your bed and grabbed your Lute.

"Sifu Twinkle, Sifu Twinkle!" You called out as you jumped over the table to get to the family.
"Yes, Spirit?" Tenzin asked as you clutched your Lute and smiled up at him.
"If you like, I wish to come with you on your little trip!" You told him, and he paused.
"I'm not sure," He mumbled, and the kid started to plead too.

"Please dad! Let them come!"

"Yeah, I want them to see the snow!"

"It would be wonderful for gran gran to see her,"

"Please!"

"It wouldn't be bad Tenzin,"

"...Fine..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? It looks like we are there. I know this is very familiar. Are we here yet? Are we here yet? Oh, please say we are here!" You covered your ears by the constant pestering of Ikki

"Yes, Ikki. As I have been telling you for the last 15 minutes, we are finally here," Tenzin sighed tiredly, and the kids all hopped off excitedly. You were going to get off too, but Pema placed a hand on your shoulder.

"You should stay in the saddle, so we won't alarm any other humans, okay?" She asked you. You deflated, but nodded anyways as she got down. You peeked over a saddle to see an old woman hugging Pema.

The old woman had blue clothing with hair loops at the sides of her head. There was another human who had blue clothing, with her hair in a ponytail.
"Vatar..." You muttered, not knowing what that word meant.