Chapter 30 Final Exams

Začít od začátku

Uraraka: Uagh, what are even these things?!

Practice problems covering Quadratic Equations and Graphs were driving her mad, and she was not alone in her struggle.

Yui: . . . (Dies)

The ravennette slammed her head onto the table, burying her face into her notebook.

Itsuka: You know, usually the practice problems are harder than what's actually on the test. If you've gotten this far, you'll probably be just fine.

Tenya: I must admit, I'm not exactly in the correct mood for this studying. I'm more concerned about the practical exam. . .

Izuku: It is pretty hard to focus. . .

The greenette cupped his chin and began to think of the different possibilities. They had covered combat, rescue, and basic training throughout the semester, and including everything they'd learned in the Sports Festival and. . . Internships, there were a plethora of possible tests that they could undergo.

He was snapped out of his unconscious muttering by a flick to the forehead.

Izuku: Ow.

The Rose brought her hand back to her chopsticks and continued eating from her homemade bento.

Zeny: You guys are all stressing too much. Overstudying is a thing, you know-

Uraraka: I'd rather that than understudying. . .

Zeny: -Besides, there's no way to really know what the final actually is until it's time.

Izuku: I guess. . . Still, it doesn't hurt to think-

An elbow jet into the back of his head!

Izuku: Ow! Hey?!

The six turned their attention to the new arrival. . .

Oh, sorry. Your head was so big I accidentally hit it.

Zeny: Here we go again. . .

The Phantom Thief grinned maniacally, the girls of Class 1-B rolling their eyes as 1-A sighed exasperatedly.

Monoma: I heard you and turbo met the Hero Killer.

And abruptly, their annoyance turned to quiet anger. . .

Monoma: Just like at the Sports Festival, you idiots in 1-A get all the attention. But that attention isn't because people have high hopes for you. . . It's because you keep attracting trouble.

A dark aura began to emanate off the dumb blonde.

Monoma: Oh, that's scary. Someday, the rest of us might get caught up in that trouble and become victims too.

Like getting cursed by the god of pestilence-

An instant later, 1-B's trouble maker was encased in a block of ice.

Zeny: Thanks for the save, Todoroki. (Huffs) I was just about to send him flying through a window.

Icy-Hot of 1-A stood behind the frozen copycat, looking blankly at the empty seat beside Iida.